magazine thrash at Bruntingthorpe

Branners

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay, added this to the events. If you can put your name in the roll call please so I know how many are going. Part of the runway is going to be used so there may be a limit on the number of cars going..

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=90&day=2005-3-23&c=1

The event itself will be 0-100mph thrash for the chosen cars. The rest get to watch in wonderment.

Guest Rays the roof
The event itself will be 0-100mph thrash for the chosen cars. The rest get to watch in wonderment.

0-100 B*llox; Can I set off now?

:limp:

I'm going up to Brunters on the previous Sunday with a group of 40ish cars (anything from VX220's to lambo Murci's to RUF CTR's- the yellow one at TOTB a while ago), we are getting verified top speed runs if you want to compare??? Some of the chaps have dataloggers so should be able to get some 0-100mph times too.

Shame I can't make it on the Wednesday- anyone going to take any videos?

Guest scary steve
The date is now confirmed, just checking how many cars are allowed to run.

Brunters web site is at

http://www.bruntingthorpe.com

JB

Cheers for getting this sorted JB, and cheers for the interest chaps! :thanks:

The good news is that it's all going ahead as planned. The bad news is Bruntingthorpe's heavily booked on this day, so we're 'only' allowed 15 Supras in all - which is still bloody loads :D

We will be timing 8 cars (we'd love to do more, but time wise that's all we can do), and the rest will be spectating/appearing in the rather large feature. :D

Of course, they'll be plenty of time for everyone to have a play ;)

Cheers again for the interest,

Steve

Editor

*-***** magazine - the World's greatest Japanese car magazine (Okay, so I'm a bit biased :D )

so as Steve says its now limited to 15 cars on site, so your name needs to be down if you want to come along. I will look at the names on the list and decide the 8 cars closer to the date.

add your name here...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=90&day=2005-3-23&c=1

We will get there for about 9.30am so leaving Toddington services at about 8am. That means the southerners can all meet up and convoy up to Brunters.

JB

If its okay with everybody I will decide the actual runners on the day once we see who has turned up. The big turbo guys should all be in the running and as we are allowed 15 cars to run theres a good chance almost everybody can run.

Everybody okay with that plan? Speak now...

JB