• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Terry S
Im on for this, day booked, happy to blow my stock tubs if needed:D

That's good, if we get a couple of UK's there, they wont need to get the snow plough out if it's bad

Terry, Scary Steve hasnt really said a lot about whats involved but its going to be in the first edition of the new japanese car mag they are doing so I would expect them to want some interesting shots. Expect some general looning about to be an option with drifting and things like that. Pictures of a supra doing 0-100mph wouldnt do much for a mag...

If we have too many supras we may need to ask some owners to park by reception (assuming there is one) and go in as passengers.

JB

any chance you can find out if spectators are allowed? (me!) as i live in leicester and would be a shame to miss it, but the sups off the road at the mo so i would have to bring the skyline? (i will park it in a corner!) :D

I dont know Bruntingthorpe too well but Im assuming theres a reception car park or similar so spectators could park there and come in with one of the cars thats going in.

JB

• 2 weeks later...
Just bringing this back up to the top again.

This is still on.

Leaving Toddington services (just before J12 of the M1) at 8am. Hoping to pick up Leon on the way past J15a Services and then heading up to Brunters.

JB

what time are you meeting there as we`ve got a few supras from northampton going.