magazine thrash at Bruntingthorpe

Branners

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent day well worth taking the day off work. Being able to put faces to names was a great bonus, event though i probably forget most of them.

Thanks to Branners again for getting me a run as i was 11 on the list and they were only going to do 10 runs. Now i want to do more 1/4 miles.

Best of luck with the mag steve if it's as good as yesterday was fun your not going to have a problem.

Ray getting sideway coming round the last bend (not bad for an NA) and no i was never going to let you try it in my car.

The noise of Terry's car at launch...... and the rest of the way down the straight.

Watching Terry spend 10 mins deciding on which wheel should go on which side of the car, to come to the conclusion that it didn't matter :)

Jake clean your car!

20oz steak :respekt: still not hungry (closest Hungry horse to me is only 15 mins away in croxley green :) ) never heard of them before.

Anyone know when the mag is out and when the article will be in it. :respekt:

i'll upload my pics when i can remember the password to my FTP space at ntl.

Guest Terry S
Watching Terry spend 10 mins deciding on which wheel should go on which side of the car, to come to the conclusion that it didn't matter :)

Still not convinced mate.........

Guest Terry S

The girl I gave a demo to made me laugh

"oh I've had some thrills today" then she tells me she works for "Ride" Magazine........ I did struggle not to say something rude ;)

Well i had the most fun!!! on the way up i was so nervious as i have never done anything like this before and i dont care that i didnt do brilliantly but it was fantastic fun and i would love to do it again very soon!!!Whoooooooooo!! Found out that my car is still limited??as i cant get it to do more than 125 leptons hard as i tried and oh boy did i try!!!! lolololo So after Easter that is being done pronto!!!

Big thanks to Branners and the magazine for such a wonderful day!!!!!

There is no living with my car now she is waiting for her

next close up!!!pmsl!

A pleasure to meet so many new people all of whose names i will never rember but i will try?? Cashpoint Colsoop Bill the Prawn Terry Jason Jake Rays the roof Ian C all the usual suspects also lolol

Thanks to Steve for the fastest Taxi service in living history to a cafe!!!!!!!

Rosie it was a pleasure having your company anytime hun. Sheena :p

Guest scary steve

Hi peeps,

I coulda' swore I posted a 'big thanks' on here this morning, but no sign of it (think I'm going a bit mad!) :p

So, thanks again to everyone who turned up and made it such a great day, both runners and spectators! :thanks: :thumbs:

Everything went like clock-work, with the only real pain being Uncle Don's driving school being plonked half way down the main straight. There again, I think we scared the $hit out of him and his students and various times during the day :p If I was sitting in a Caterham and had a Supra coming at me at 140mph, I'd bab my under-clangers too!

Once the mag's out we'll send you a load of images you can use for next year's calendar, should you wish :D

Myself or one of the staff writers will also be getting in touch soon to get more info off you guys, so expect a phone call late next week.

Hopefully we'll all hook up again soon - Branners has mentioned a top speed or drifting day, which sounds good to me!

Have a great easter, and speak soon,

Thanks again,

Steve

Hi peeps,

I coulda' swore I posted a 'big thanks' on here this morning, but no sign of it (think I'm going a bit mad!) :p

So, thanks again to everyone who turned up and made it such a great day, both runners and spectators! :thanks: :thumbs:

Everything went like clock-work, with the only real pain being Uncle Don's driving school being plonked half way down the main straight. There again, I think we scared the $hit out of him and his students and various times during the day :p If I was sitting in a Caterham and had a Supra coming at me at 140mph, I'd bab my under-clangers too!

Once the mag's out we'll send you a load of images you can use for next year's calendar, should you wish :D

Myself or one of the staff writers will also be getting in touch soon to get more info off you guys, so expect a phone call late next week.

Hopefully we'll all hook up again soon - Branners has mentioned a top speed or drifting day, which sounds good to me!

Have a great easter, and speak soon,

Thanks again,

Steve

I'll drop you an email mate so you can ask me the club related questions :thumbs:

Thanks very much for organising it all, can't wait to take mine to one!

Glad you're happy with us using the pics for the 2006 calendar, don't worry we won't be printing that before the mag comes out :D