Supra Pod 2008 - Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be surprised if Santa POd will allow this - were you being serious? If so I'll check.

If you could please, yes... as you pay for the rider/driver, I presume it doesn't matter what number of vehicles they take up the track, you can still only do one at a time :)

Then some Supra's can have a proper standing start play with bikes! I'm sure they want you to wear at least two piece leathers though, I might not actually be able to get in mine now :D

Edited by Flip (see edit history)

Then some Supra's can have a proper standing start play with bikes! I'm sure they want you to wear at least two piece leathers though, I might not actually be able to get in mine now :D

Good idea, I have all the kit too

Your not taking your soop then?

Not up the strip mate

Steve

How will you be running any competitions on the day, will the cars be running in different BHP class or mod class ie BPU, single, n/a, twin, big singles? Any ideas :) are you thinking of a shinny car prize?

What about highest 1/4 mile mph for the day, some of the big singles will be setting some impressive terminal speeds i'm sure :)

I've just been looking at list of cars entered and which one may be running what times, can we do a table with entrants previous times or anticipated times?

Gaz

its a free for all on the races. You can track down your best mate and race against them, or just run against whatever is out there. Class running would be almost impossible as there permitations would be infinite.

Its good to run against a well set up single to show you how they perform against a good BPU.

We are working out the overall plan for the day so we can see if a bit more structure is needed, but last year it ran okay with a free for all so Im hesitant to try and formalise it as that means members being in places at certain times and that never goes to plan.

Steve you can have a loan of my car, then you can see her smile dissapear. :p

Thanks for the offer Mark ;) She may have beat me on two runs but she still hasn't got the faster time!:D

Bring your pom pom's you can be the cheerleader ;)

:rlol::rlol:

Well since Ste laughed at my lame video out of simpathy i'm sorry but i will have to cheer him on

Thanks Blackie I might need it :D

John,

Can i invite a couple of customers cars which pack a punch in a straight line.

If so how many?

I wont be bringing anything though apart from maybe my laptop :)

Hi Ryan,

we are reviewing numbers next Monday, 15th Sept. Im sure there will be spaces especially if they are something worth watching so as soon as we release the extra spaces feel free to jump in.

JB