Supra Pod 2008 - Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I'm going to have to drop out - we've had a system Go-Live postponed for 2 weeks - and guess what dates it's been moved too? You guessed it.

I need to be there for the weekend to oversee the switch.

Really sorry guys :(

Anyone want to buy my place? PM me, first come first served I guess.

Gutted

Blimey.

I was expecting there to be more names.

Is there a minimum number that we have to get for this?

We have offered it out to a few clubs now. We arent looking to make money on this but the more competitors we get the happier I will be. I was hoping for 65 competitors but we shall see where it ends up.

Guest salamanzer
u sure are jason;)

It will be my first time onto the strip this year, i got the car is March, and it still isn't track ready yet!

Hows the car now mate, is it all back together? My manifold has cracked which is another annoyance :(

3 weeks to get it all done and dusted....

Jason

We have offered it out to a few clubs now. We arent looking to make money on this but the more competitors we get the happier I will be. I was hoping for 65 competitors but we shall see where it ends up.

I would try either a new thread or sticky one... there's always someone (usually a few) who say afterwards "shame, I didn't know this was on" !

How about a PM to everybody who went last time - would be good to keep it mostly mkiv's.

G

Mrs H and I are still debating this. We both only want to have a go or two o the strip but £110 is a bit steep for 4 runs.

We may just turn up and watch but I have an itch to have a go and it'll probably be worse on the day......:(

We'll see??

H.

But you'll need to register before the day.