Supra Pod 2008 - Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If i just want to turn up on the day and spectate, can i just pay on the gate or do i have to pay upfront?

Also how many places are left to run down the strip?

If you just want to spectate, you can pay (£5) on the day. Participants MUST pay in advance (£55). (NB: This is mentioned in the FAQ, here)

We have participant 75 places available, 24 are taken up by Supra owners/drivers, plus 2 others, I make that 26, so a maximum of 49 remaining. :thumbs:

Have a go Pam, I ran mine at rotorstock and it's sooooo much fun, very addictive though ;)

Supra is my only car - can't afford to replace/repair it if anything happens (just bought a house)!

It's not been mapped so I don't know if it has the potential to blow up or not!

Better safe than sorry, I've had the year from hell already!

Supra is my only car - can't afford to replace/repair it if anything happens (just bought a house)!

me too :(

Whats the score with the mapping Pam? is it on a different ecu? if its a stock ecu/turbos you have nothing to worry about, any advice needed give me a shout.:)

Bugger. Paypal are being retarded and have put a hold on my account (due to "unusual activity" - yet all transactions I've done with paypal have been mkiv.net related!!). I don't have a landline at my place, so I can't unblock it either :complain:

Cheque should be in the post this evening. I'll PM you when it's gone, Steve :)

Bugger. Paypal are being retarded and have put a hold on my account (due to "unusual activity" - yet all transactions I've done with paypal have been mkiv.net related!!). I don't have a landline at my place, so I can't unblock it either :complain:

Cheque should be in the post this evening. I'll PM you when it's gone, Steve :)

Doh! Ok cheers chap, hope you get your PayPal acct sorted soon.