The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A "just about finshed" photo

Matt H

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is lush an English thing or did i miss the boat?? I take it that it means stunning, beautiful etc

Lush, i thought that was a pretty common word. Great compliment in my eyes ;)

there is an ice cream van too.......;)

H.

I'm sold! :D

Holy kack batman

simply stunning seriously has to be one of the best on here in my eyes

Cheers mate ;) just need that engine of yours now :eyebrows:

A vast improvement on the MK1 Matt :)

Cheers mate. I agree :)

Just popped in and wondering why this hasent got bitchy yet? Not just me on the happy pills tonight it seems

righto i'll have a go, car looks stunning mate but what are you going to do when you chip/scratch it, i did mine twice within a month of it being resprayed but being an off the shelf colour the repairs are virtually invisible, i allways think colours like this are best for show cars that dont go on the road with all the associated risks, if the car still looks as good in a years time i will doff my cap to you sir, 10/10 for effort mate and look foward to seeing it at Mascrat

btw did you buy an Aero because of Ray's car beating you at JAE?? Or because of the woman pulling power of the roof off?

umm, how about neither :search:

Very nice!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Ta :)

Looks lovely. :thumbs:

Cheers mate ;)

That looks spot on mate:) I much prefer this colour over the last one too:) And well done for being so patient mate. I think i would have gone mad with having to wait for something like this:d

Trust me, i had really long hair before this project started! lol

righto i'll have a go, car looks stunning mate but what are you going to do when you chip/scratch it, i did mine twice within a month of it being resprayed but being an off the shelf colour the repairs are virtually invisible, i allways think colours like this are best for show cars that dont go on the road with all the associated risks, if the car still looks as good in a years time i will doff my cap to you sir, 10/10 for effort mate and look foward to seeing it at Mascrat

Its amazing how people can think that this sort of thing isnt considered before a project commences lol.

"oh balls never thought of that"

But anyway, unlucky for scratching yours twice within a month. I have two cars tho, this one isnt my daily driver. i'm not going to deny myself the colour i truely want because it might get a stone chip in it. thats part of driving a car. Same as saying i'm not going to buy my fiancee a nice ring because it might get robbed.

Same could also be said about TVRs etc but i'd have a sagaris in reflex purple tomorrow.