The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A "just about finshed" photo

Matt H

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, according to Albert the last pic was taken with the other wheels on the other side so i think it was tilted which made it look higher than it is.. thank god! sits perfectly now all the wheels are on :)

No its gettting transported up thurs / fri, still need to have HSR look over it now its finished mechanical wise and then get it registered at the DVLA station in manc ;)

Be carefull the first time you drive it, them wheels look to stick out a little further than mine did and if you get any body contact thats gonna wreck them arches, might still be worth going for a coilover kit and putting it on its hardest setting to start with till you are sure you aint going to have any contact;)

Be carefull the first time you drive it, them wheels look to stick out a little further than mine did and if you get any body contact thats gonna wreck them arches, might still be worth going for a coilover kit and putting it on its hardest setting to start with till you are sure you aint going to have any contact;)

Yeah definatly considering the D2 kit, seems like good value for money ;)

Sticking to my guns on never saying i like your car due to the "Black bonnet" grief,

I will say.... awww bugger it looks great mate well done

lol, cheers mate ;)

Very very nice, still prefer black :p

Blacks only good as covering things up! :p

looks nice mate, worth the wait:d

;)

looks stunning m8 what color is that as ours in the body shop we went with lambo orange hope it looks as good as yours top job

Ta bud. Its a HoK mix, nothing off the shelf. Couldnt tell you everything off the top of my head but the main ingredients are the gold base and tangerine kandy ;)

looks really nice, get some sunshine pics (if the weather allows :D)

Is it the same blend as last time, it looks a bit more orange than last time.

Was hopeing for some sunny pics today but weather was cr&p. no i've gone for a different colour this time, more orange like you say, definatly an improvement. I'm seriously in love with the colour, when you see it in person, it has a stunning finish to it. chuffed to bits

Looking good, needs some "tyre black" though :D

The whole car needs a clean, thats what the fellas were going to do this afternoon. Probably cant see from the pics but theres dust all over it

looks stunning fella, looks so much better with a matching bonnet & bigger wheels! i would have removed the ridge on the nose and not blended the front overfenders in so much imo! but stunning!

you may wanna change the date on your camera tho! lol!

well done ;)

umm, the OF at the front do look as you say seem to blend into the fenders too much but thats just the way the pic is making them look. but i dont want them to be too prominent on the other hand. i think they are just right, but you would have to see the car up front for yourself to gauge that ;)

Looks good mate, much better colour, and no CF bonnet which didnt match your paint choice last time

Ta

That looks nice , Just need a single turbo to finish it off :)

Next is the cream leather interior re-trim, then perhaps (if possible) a big super charger conversion for 500bhp

That looks lush :)

Ta mate

Very nice looking car mate :)

Ta

Thanks Matt, glad you are happy ;)

Chuffed to bits mate ;)

Is your bonnet a copy of supragolds? (marks) his was a custom job and looks a spitting image of that.

car definetly looks better this time.

certainly is. loved marks bonnets and managed to persaude KR to do it this time round ;)

umm, the OF at the front do look as you say seem to blend into the fenders too much but thats just the way the pic is making them look. but i dont want them to be too prominent on the other hand. i think they are just right, but you would have to see the car up front for yourself to gauge that ;)

i will mate i dont mean to be negative the car looks stunning! i saw it a jae last year and it was stunning then but its now 100% better especially with the orange bonnet and fat wheels! look forward to seeing it! you should be proud & im sure you are! :eyebrows:

Looks lovely Matt, want to meet up for a photo shoot one day when you get it back, ill bring my decent camera along and tripod. Get some really nice shots. If you do get thinking of a nice location to go. :)

Cheers bud. Yeah definately. Need some good shots, today has proven how lame i am with a camera! lol. i'll have a think, what do you think would be a good setting?

thats one cracking motor fella. would love to see it close up for a butchers. its giving me more inspiration, ta muchly

Cheers mate ;) I'm sure you will mate. Will be at a few shows this year and all going well will be at Jap show at the end of this month ;)