The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A "just about finshed" photo

Matt H

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that some members born without a pair are using the Scaredy Tags option

Yeah, I added "tacky" and "brash" for amusement but thought better of being honest in the thread because I thought you'd get into a mood.

Toot toot

http://irishcar.com/ICOimages/daewoonewmatiz.jpg

I think this tags thing should be done away with.

Indeed

Yeah, I added "tacky" and "brash" for amusement but thought better of being honest in the thread because I thought you'd get into a mood.

Toot toot

Looks like your slowely trying to squeeze a ball out of your womb Michelle. Honestly, you keep telling youreself that ;)

Who put wank :rolleyes:

It was probably micheal, a reminder lately about what to do over my car perhaps. or maybe just part of his daily schedule

Day1:

log on to mkiv.net

talk cr&p

log off

have a w&nk

log on to mkiv.net

talk cr&p

log off

have a w&nk

log on to mkiv.net

talk cr&p

log off

have a w&nk

log on to mkiv.net

talk cr&p

log off

go to be

dream about mkiv.net and w&nking

day 2; same as day 1 - etc etc

It wasn't Michael. It wasn't me either but it wasn't him.

Matt, you're so vocal about other people's cars in their threads if you don't like it but you really don't like anyone to say anything about yours. Take it on the chin, you like it - that's the main thing isn't it?

Matt, you're so vocal about other people's cars in their threads if you don't like it but you really don't like anyone to say anything about yours.

:yeahthat: I'm bored of hearing how you hate everyone elses cars Matt whilst yours is the best out there. Wake up, it's a forum, everyone has different tastes.

Matt, you're so vocal about other people's cars in their threads if you don't like it but you really don't like anyone to say anything about yours. Take it on the chin, you like it - that's the main thing isn't it?

No, I don't think it's that, he seem's to take criticism, it's just when people rip it out of the car with tags it's kind of 'chicken sh1t' like.

:yeahthat: I'm bored of hearing how you hate everyone elses cars Matt whilst yours is the best out there. Wake up, it's a forum, everyone has different tastes.

No, I don't think it's that, he seem's to take criticism, it's just when people rip it out of the car with tags it's kind of 'chicken sh1t' like.

Exactly right marc, there has been critism throughout the thread, i've taken it all in and it doesnt bother me one bit. but like marc says, its the stupid tags that people are putting up, just pointless.

Take a look back Charlotte and Gaz.. There has been alot of critism in this thread, none of it has annoyed me. constructive critisism is fine, but stuff that the likes of Micheal posts is utter trash, consistently

Take a look back Charlotte and Gaz.. There has been alot of critism in this thread, none of it has annoyed me. constructive critisism is fine, but stuff that the likes of Micheal posts is utter trash, consistently

Some of the stuff you've posted about other peoples cars has been pointless at best.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1918095&postcount=71

Amongst many others.

Some of the stuff you've posted about other peoples cars has been pointless at best.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1918095&postcount=71

Amongst many others.

I agree with the above.

However your is looking much better and glad its almost finished. is it the same spoiler or different? Is it the same colour?

I like the styling although the colour isnt for me, i'm turning towards the more toned down look....coming from the guy with the abflug supra :D

However your is looking much better and glad its almost finished. is it the same spoiler or different? Is it the same colour?

Same spoiler yeah, no different colour, think i posted some further details on the first page or second ;)

coming from the guy with the abflug supra :D

Hipocrisy at its best! lol :D

...but stuff that the likes of Micheal posts is utter trash, consistently

Like what?

I think it looks tacky and brash, that's what I think when I see that picture, others thing it looks well ace proppa like, so it's cool yeah?

Why is my opinion trash when it's just my opinion? Because you don't agree with it? That's fine, that's why this is your car and not mine :)

Apologies for being honest and not being an admirer, I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to the Supra, I'm not attacking you personally though, personal attacks are your job right?

Like what?

I think it looks tacky and brash, that's what I think when I see that picture, others thing it looks well ace proppa like, so it's cool yeah?

Why is my opinion trash when it's just my opinion? Because you don't agree with it? That's fine, that's why this is your car and not mine :)

Apologies for being honest and not being an admirer, I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to the Supra.

and you finish it off with a picture of some random / completely irrelevant car.

"well ace proppa like" - so everyone that likes it which is predominatly everyone from the posts on this thread you are implying is a scally? your such a moron

I'm finished with you, you will have no more repsonses to your junk from now on. ignore

and you finish it off with a picture of some random / completely irrelevant car.

Similar colour though ;)

"well ace proppa like" - so everyone that likes it which is predominatly everyone from the posts on this thread you are implying is a scally? your such a moron

I think you are reading into things a little too far but that's your sensitive nature when faced with critisism isn't it?

http://www.youre.co.uk

I'm finished with you, you will have no more repsonses to your junk from now on. ignore

That's what the feature is there for, enjoy yourself and your finished car.