The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A "just about finshed" photo

Matt H

Lol, glad you've got it all fixed mate. It does look good, but then i would say that seeing as its a mimic of mine lol.

At least you can sleep tight knowing you were the first, cant take that away from you bud. your trophies etc. your supra has and will always be my fav because when i first joined it was the car i wanted mine to be as good as.....

;)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of your Supe's do look similar from the avatars but from up close, i bet they are different...:)

I've picked my inspiration from many cars on this forum and around the world and added together what i thought were the best bits from each.

TBH, apart from the do-luck bumper (which everyone has) and the bonnet, nothing else is the same on our cars

I've picked my inspiration from many cars on this forum and around the world and added together what i thought were the best bits from each.

TBH, apart from the do-luck bumper (which everyone has) and the bonnet, nothing else is the same on our cars

Yeh that's what i mean, your Supe and Supragold's supe look similar in the avatar's but are totally different up close and personal...:D ;)

Guest mattsupra

at the end of the day its the biggest compliment someone can give is to copy or do a similar car to your own as i found out when i built my calibra many yrs ago (yer i know its a vauxhall lol ) but i still think your is awsome matt and i think i met supragold at a show at santapod when i had my white n orange skyline and tbh mate i thought yours was just stunning too

so hats off to you matt & supragold for building such great cars

congrats again

matt

at the end of the day its the biggest compliment someone can give is to copy or do a similar car to your own as i found out when i built my calibra many yrs ago (yer i know its a vauxhall lol ) but i still think your is awsome matt and i think i met supragold at a show at santapod when i had my white n orange skyline and tbh mate i thought yours was just stunning too

so hats off to you matt & supragold for building such great cars

congrats again

matt

i agree i was complemented when supradibbs copied mine:eyebrows: