The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 22.23.24 July 2005

250horses

Guest Rays the roof
Ray, I don't have a membership card but, am a paid up lifetime member until 2025.

I'll be in my soop - Will I have problems getting in on the gate ?

Pete, print off a copy of your homescreen off the forum and show this to them at the gate. Shouldn't be a problem!!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rays the roof
No fireworks :(

After a few beers and following recent heated debates on this forum, I recon there might very well be a few fireworks..... So all roll up and get your name tags!!

:fight:

No fireworks :(

indeed, too much noise for the locals so they say...never seemed a problem at Billing where the locals were innocent campers.

Seems to be a few people questioning the camping policies, hopefully the organisers will be relaxed about it all.

JB

Pete, print off a copy of your homescreen off the forum and show this to them at the gate. Shouldn't be a problem!!

I must be loosing it huh!

Do you mean take a screen shot of one of my posts on this board to show, I'm part of the club ?

Sorry for being a divvy :D

indeed, too much noise for the locals so they say...never seemed a problem at Billing where the locals were innocent campers.

Seems to be a few people questioning the camping policies, hopefully the organisers will be relaxed about it all.

JB

Allthough I'd prefer if there wasn't a 3am rerun of the knob testing his rev limiter this year :(

Guest Rays the roof
I must be loosing it huh!

Do you mean take a screen shot of one of my posts on this board to show, I'm part of the club ?

Sorry for being a divvy :D

Click on your name and in one of your posts, click on 'view public profile' and you will see a screen that says when you became a member. Print this off, photograph it or hire a professional painter to do a copy!!! DIVVY!!

:clap: :sly: :clap:

Guest Rays the roof

Would all members please bring along their club passes so that you get priority parking on the club stand over non-members.

Those members who haven't received a card should contact Rosie (Supragal) on her mobile which is 07777-771771. Preferably between the hours of 1am and 4 am.

:ecstatic:

Send her a PM really!!

Guest Rays the roof

There will be a BBQ on the club stand. Briquettes, plates and condiments/sauces will be provided!

You need to bring your own burgers, sausages, kebabs etc.

ANYONE GOT A SMALL TABLE THEY CAN BRING ALONG?? PRETTY PLEASE!!

:thumbs:

Would all members please bring along their club passes so that you get priority parking on the club stand over non-members.

Those members who haven't received a card should contact Rosie (Supragal) on her mobile which is 07777-771771. Preferably between the hours of 1am and 4 am.

:ecstatic:

Send her a PM really!!

Guys, if you don't have a card by now you won't by JAE I'm afraid as I'm moving house. Doesn't mean you won't get on the stand, don't panic.

There will be a BBQ on the club stand. Briquettes, plates and condiments/sauces will be provided!

You need to bring your own burgers, sausages, kebabs etc.

ANYONE GOT A SMALL TABLE THEY CAN BRING ALONG?? PRETTY PLEASE!!

:thumbs:

check your pm m8 :)

I'm heading down to Peterborough on Saturday afternoon and staying at a mates - do you reckon I'll be able to get into the Showground on Saturday night (minus car) to join in with the party atmosphere?

I'll have my membership card but I presume they will be trying to stop dodgy looking types getting access?

right, this is doing my head in now. can i turn up friday without my supra and camp through to sunday? i have phoned the organisers (who are very disorganised by the way) and they have told me the decision lies with ray (raystheroof). is this true? if i turn up friday and get turned away after a 100 mile drive, im not going to be too happy so want an answer. can i or cant i arrive friday afternoon? im happy to camp away from the club stand in the general camping area too.

lee

right, this is doing my head in now. can i turn up friday without my supra and camp through to sunday? i have phoned the organisers (who are very disorganised by the way) and they have told me the decision lies with ray (raystheroof). is this true? if i turn up friday and get turned away after a 100 mile drive, im not going to be too happy so want an answer. can i or cant i arrive friday afternoon? im happy to camp away from the club stand in the general camping area too.

lee

Lee,

as I have said B4, call me on my mobile (PM'd you) and I will meet you at the gate and you can come in with me. I'm sure that JAE for me would not be the same without u, Jake and all the guys I met last year.!! :scare: