The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 22.23.24 July 2005

250horses

The official line on this is....if you are a member of a car club then you are allowed in to camp. They want to avoid non-jap cars littering the stands but if you are part of a club then you can camp. If somebody is NOT part of a club then they wont be letting them in to camp.

That means anybody camping must be part of a club. Ray or Dark should be around so give them a call if the gate guards wont let you in.

Bear in mind on Sunday we will have a full stand so will need all tents down by 9.30am and any vans/caravans/campervans off the stand.

Anybody who encounters problems on the sunday then I will have my walkie talkie with me on CH 5 5 so you can give me a shout.

JB

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The official line on this is....if you are a member of a car club then you are allowed in to camp. They want to avoid non-jap cars littering the stands but if you are part of a club then you can camp. If somebody is NOT part of a club then they wont be letting them in to camp.

That means anybody camping must be part of a club. Ray or Dark should be around so give them a call if the gate guards wont let you in.

Bear in mind on Sunday we will have a full stand so will need all tents down by 9.30am and any vans/caravans/campervans off the stand.

Anybody who encounters problems on the sunday then I will have my walkie talkie with me on CH 5 5 so you can give me a shout.

JB

thanks branners, that clears things up a bit. i'll try and pitch my tent in the general camping area and not on the club stand. that way it can stay up all weekend.Tom, thanks for that mate. i may be phoning you on friday afternoon. see you there

lee

No PM as of 12:50??

resent it to you ray

but basicaly what i wanted to know is that i will be traveling up in 2 cars because i cant fit all our camping and all the booze stuff in the supra as there is 5 of us coming. the other car is a astra will i beable to get that car in with me ???

i will be coming up friday for the whole weekend :clap:

i will be comming up friday afternoon in the supe and my m8 will be in his 300z. he is going to his club stand and i will go to mine, there will be my mrs his mrs and a friend comming in a volvo with all the camping stuff. we eant to camp on the camping area NOT our stands. so will the volvo be aloud to go to the camping area if she explains that she is with two club members??? maybe rays the roof or anybody with some authority at the gates could pm me their number so if we get any agro can come and sort us out..really looking forward to this and don't want any dissapointments :D any help on this matter will be most welcome :thanks:

SEE YOU ALL THERE :thanku: :woot: ;)

Guest Rays the roof
maybe rays the roof or anybody with some authority at the gates could pm me their number

Pm'd you!

Guest Rays the roof
Do you still just turn up and pay at the gate for camping saturday night. First show this year as the car has been off the road so cant wait :ecstatic:

OK whether you arrive Friday, Saturday or Sunday

1) Pay at the gate

2) Show membership card to get on club stand

3) No membership card, print a copy of your home screen to show you are a member.

4) There are showers at the showground.

5) You can camp on the clubstand, but must have tents down by 9am!!

6) Alternatively you can camp in general camping area, which will probably be noisy, and leave the tents up for as long as you are there.

Any more Q's please PM me before 09:00 tomorrow!!

See you all there!!

Don't get paid til following Friday, so i'll step aside so you can do someones who can pay you on the day if you'd prefer m8! V interested though! Had a go at mine myself and didn't turn out exactly as i planned! :shrug: :giveup:

No worries - if your still interested - let me know :D

Ok Thread hijack Over :thumbs:

Without a doubt! Freeloadin wannabes! :fight:
lol, we did struggle last year to keep them off! Everyone wanted some of our pitch. This year we're going to declare shenanigans on them so everyone bring a pitch fork! (South Park)

I've just spotted the other Supra forum on there, MSOC.

Ah - I didn't know that was 'them' lot. That's ok then.

After *lots* of frantic searching I managed to find my membership card and two lots of card handouts, so they're all coming to the show with me. Now I just gotta tidy up this mess before the missus find out :scare: