250horses

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK we need two cars to represent our club at JAE:

1) A cosmetically modded car to show what can be done to the looks of the car compared to stock.

2) A performance modded car (Big single or twins).

Please contact me by mail with spec and photo's as we need to decide on the cars within the next fortnight!

Cheers

Ray

is this still on as i would be interested in this (no 1) :eyebrows:

hello peeps

thinking about coming up to JAE this year with a few mates (thats if they can fit in the supra :p). never been before and was planning on camping from friday night to sunday (double p*ss up;)) . S heres a few question for you lot in the know

1. is it £15 to camp from friday to sunday ?

2. do you leave your car on the mkiv stand all the time or take it over to the camping bit with u ?

3. do u keep your tents up all the time. or do you have to take it down everyday

proberly got more questions but cant think of no more at the moment... any 1 planning a convoy for friday night from london ???

Guest Rays the roof
hello peeps

thinking about coming up to JAE this year with a few mates (thats if they can fit in the supra :p). never been before and was planning on camping from friday night to sunday (double p*ss up;)) . S heres a few question for you lot in the know

1. is it £15 to camp from friday to sunday ? Yes!! But you will have to help set up club stand if you come Friday!! ;)

2. do you leave your car on the mkiv stand all the time or take it over to the camping bit with u ? Camping is on club stand though tents must be down by 09:00 eacj morning!!

3. do u keep your tents up all the time. or do you have to take it down everyday See Q2!!QUOTE]

Guest Rays the roof
Hae seen this been added but no answers.

Do we need a pass for the club parking, or just turn up?

Looking forward to this, due to the car being off the road i have missed all the other gatherings.

Bring along your membership card and you have a space mate!!

Guest Rays the roof

I will bring along 2 BBQ's, a table, charcoal, plates and condiments etc.

Owners need to bring along their own food and drinks (hic)!!

:nyah:

Guest Rays the roof

OK folks I have started threads for convoys on the Saturday and Sunday. I will try and co-ordinate them once they take shape, but need you guys and girls to start the bowl rolling with times and locations etc.

:clap:

Guest jimbo123
I'm defo going to this event as i was too late for JAPFEST and the marshalls would not let me get onto the stand.

Sorry people coming down from Nottingham so will defo meet on the A14 if this happens.............

Anyone else camping ?????

I think it will be a laugh but not shure how I'm going to get my tent in the car :help:

I am arriving Fri night with couple of others so we can get prepared for Sat. Join us if you like.

ok cheers

Still have my license so will be there for the Whole Weekend :ecstatic: :nana:

Ray,

I poss can bring Dale's (Boneyard) Gazebo if you want, I'm thinking of setting off about Midday on the Friday :blahblah:

So if you want some :help: early on let me know.

Brian, (DB)

You still bringing that large Tent ? :stickpoke

Not long now !! Envy Day today then it'll soon be here :thanks: :tumble:

Still have my license so will be there for the Whole Weekend :ecstatic: :nana:

Ray,

I poss can bring Dale's (Boneyard) Gazebo if you want, I'm thinking of setting off about Midday on the Friday :blahblah:

So if you want some :help: early on let me know.

Brian, (DB)

You still bringing that large Tent ? :stickpoke

Not long now !! Envy Day today then it'll soon be here :thanks: :tumble:

yeah even if the cars sold i'll come. in fact i had been considering leaving the supe at home in order to fit all my luxury kit in the estate :)

Guest Rays the roof
Will be coming on the Sunday! Still space on the stand for a little un! Do i pay when i get there Ray? Need anything bringing on the Sunday!?

We have space for 150 cars and therefore there should be room for little un's as well. Pay on the gate is the arrangement. No advance tickets!

Hey Ray and All

I'll be coming up on Friday but will not arrive until around 8pm, but will be happy to help with the setup etc. Is there a time when the gates close?

I'll be camping but in my mate's tent on the FTO stand :limp: Purely because he can fit a tent, sleeping bags, a stove and a case of beer in his boot, of course :eyebrows: Clearly I am looking forward to stealing his beer and joining you all for some newbie networking type fun. :burp: :respekt:

i should also be coming up late friday night.. im not sure about camping on the supra stand tho. dont think i wanna be up and have the tent down by 9am...

whats the procedure about setting up on the camping bit. do your tents stay up all the time ??.

do i keep the motor on the club stand all the time or move it over to the camp sit bit???

cheers

:respekt: