The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Twin Turbo GZ Aero Top BPU

SupraGirlie

Testing the water at the moment, however I thought I'd get it advertised as i'm 90% sure I want to sell.

Extremely rare stunning genuine top spec GZ TT BPU black Aero Top. I bought it pretty much stock apart from the OEM skirts, and I have added all the performance upgrades and exterior modifications. So everything after market is nearly new! It is a very well looked after car through out its 12 years in the UK, engine is in excellent condition, runs perfectly, no smoke, starts every time, turbos spool nicely etc. Interior is also in excellent condition.

Heres the Spec.

Engine

-Whifbitz 1st decat

-2nd Decat

-Nur Spec R Exhaust with removable baffle

-NGK BKR8EIX Iridium Spark Plugs

-Walbro GSS342 Fuel Pump

-Thor TSD

-Greddy FCD

-Greddy Profec B Type II Boost Controller set at 1.2 bar

-HKS SSQV

-Greddy 3-row FMIC

-HKS air filter - I have an Apexi air filter to go on to replace this.

-Shiny upper rad pipe

-Shiny battery clamp

Brakes

-Do-Luck brake lines

-UK Front brakes with red calipers

-Chris Wilson fast road racing pads to go on

Wheels & Tyres

-19" Wheel Mania wheels 10" rears, 8.5" fronts in excellent condition, minor marks only.

-Avon ZZ3 tyres 235/35/19 & 265/30/19 loads of tread left.

Suspension

-HSD Adjustable Coilovers

-HSD Pillow ball top mounts

-Lowered front and rear to sit nicely with the 19's

Exterior

-Greddy rear wing

-Top Secret front

-Trial Rear

-Genuine OEM skirts

-Smoked side repeaters

-Clear front indicators

-Facelift headlights

-Aero roof wind deflector things removed - looks better and they whistle like mad

-Had the bonnet, rear wing and skirt resprayed due to scratches and imperfections in the paint work, so paint work now over all is pretty damn good for the age!

Interior

-Greddy full auto turbo timer

-Leather front seats

-Blitz 320mph dials

-Pioneer DEH-P80MP

-Speedo and ODO converted to MPH

-Fog light conversion with interior switch for MOT

-Silver dial rings

-Toad alarm

Factory Options

-Active Front spoiler

-Cruise control

-Twin air bags

-Auto headlights

-LSD

-Boot sub

-Removable roof panel i very good condition- NO LEAKS when the roof is done up correctly.

-LED lit up doors

Boring stuff

-12 months MOT (bring done 18/11/2009)

-6 months Tax (being taxed 19/11/2009)

-Serviced less than 1000 miles ago.

-87,000 miles.

-HPI clear

-Lots of invoices from AFR Tuning where all mods and servcing has been carried out.

-Some service history, old MOT's etc.

-Imported December 22nd 1998. Four Previous owners, the first being the Japanese Import Centre Ltd that imported it in to the UK with 22,132 miles, the second guy bought it from them in early 2000 for £21,995, and owned it for 8 years, the third is the garage he sold it to in part exchange, the fourth guy was in his 70's and never drove it, and I am in the fith.

Bad points

-The front bumper has some scratches on it.

-The cruise control doesn't always work - wiring fault.

I am considering a price. I'm really trying to gauge some interest for now.

Any questions just ask, as I am sure I have missed some things out. Alternatively I can be contacted on 0754444 9224.

P/X is possible (cheaper Supra only) I do not think I could go back to an N/A though.

Please note most pictures were taken prior to the FMIC being fitted and the car being lowered. The front number plate is also alot smaller than standard size plate as pictured.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen this in the flesh, well on the M2 :D and looked stunning!!

I wish you luck with the sale although i really dont think you will need it!! I would have seriously considered this as a swap for mine if i hadnt just spent nearly £2k on it :(

Now sell me that spoiler!!! ;)

Wow thanks for all the replies guys!! I just got back from AFR where I had it MOT'd, had some advisories, which were side repeaters wrong colour and the rear brake pads are wearing. So nothing major there!

I've already had two calls now from trade garages offering around the 8 - 8.5k mark! I'm in no rush to sell, didn't think I'd have this much interest at this time of year to be honest :)

Sorry if the active spoiler has confused people, I put it as it was a factory option and therefore it still has the button and connection in case someone wanted to put the active spoiler lip back on :)

I'm ready to vouch for Nell as I drove her car before she had it from a mysterious french guy :D

The car is really top spec, and was owned before by an old man who really take care of it.

The few wrong things were the front brakes (now sorted) and the paint work (now sorted too).

I'm really sad for you to sell it as it was your dream car, and i'm sure you will miss the greddy spoiler and all the stuff you add on the car.

Considering the price you bought it, and all the modifications, i would say it worth at least 9.5k!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.