The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Twin Turbo GZ Aero Top BPU

SupraGirlie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already had two calls now from trade garages offering around the 8 - 8.5k mark! I'm in no rush to sell, didn't think I'd have this much interest at this time of year to be honest :)

QUOTE]

Please Please Please, don't let this go to one of the High Wycomce bunch, keep it in the family, sell it to someone on ere.

I would have this in a heartbeat at that price and more, cash waiting ;). Trouble is, Nell has taken all the fun out of the car for me as its already done up to a fantastic standard leaving me with nothing to do, well done girl. I am very jelouse...

Incase you do want to keep it on the forum. Reconsidder my offer. Im sure my car would get a similar price as yours. and im sure it would go easy. Might leave you more money at the end of the day for whatever you want to do with it, rather than taking a car in exchange and leaving you 5k or whatever in cash. ;)

I must say I really like your rear! I mean the car's ;)

Anyway, where did you get it detailed, as that paintwork looks amazing?!

I haven't had it professionally detailed unfortunately, it was on the list of things to do though! I did buy some decent products and did it myself though :)

I'm ready to vouch for Nell as I drove her car before she had it from a mysterious french guy :D

The car is really top spec, and was owned before by an old man who really take care of it.

The few wrong things were the front brakes (now sorted) and the paint work (now sorted too).

I'm really sad for you to sell it as it was your dream car, and i'm sure you will miss the greddy spoiler and all the stuff you add on the car.

Considering the price you bought it, and all the modifications, i would say it worth at least 9.5k!

Aww thanks Florian!! I was thinking that sort of money yes ;) As I'm in no rush to sell it.

if you have this car still available in February ill buy it straight away. promise.

Well it might be, I don't plan on advertising it anywhere except here and I'm not accepting low offers on it so will probably hang around for a while given the time of year :)

Shame to see you selling Nell, Looked real nice on the Southcoast Run in Brighton.

Cheers Fitz!

It a nice car but aren't you setting your sights on £9-10k a bit high as there is this.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=203034

I know it isnt the same car and you have different parts but still a reasonable price.

Thanks for the advice but I am happy with my current price. If I get desperate I'll drop it, simple as that :)

P.S You're comparing it to an RZ hardtop, not quite the same is it.

I don't want to get in to discussions about the price please, I'd like to keep the thread neat.

Thanks for the advice but I am happy with my current price. If I get desperate I'll drop it, simple as that :)

P.S You're comparing it to an RZ hardtop, not quite the same is it.

I don't want to get in to discussions about the price please, I'd like to keep the thread neat.

No Im sure it says TT auto bpu+.

All the best with the sale anyway.

Surprised this is still here, I would come back to Supras for a car like this, and its Auto so her indoors could drive it

Stunning car, free bump

Thanks ;)

Had a few PM's about it wanting to come and view it in the next couple of weeks so it should go before Christmas. Only advertising it here though, really like to see it go to a member :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.