The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Twin Turbo GZ Aero Top BPU

SupraGirlie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car currently has a damaged OEM side skirt, and my bodyshop has no room until Jan, so I'd knock off £300 as it is now. (The bodyshop were going to charge me £150) I can do £400 less with a stock spoiler and as it is with the damaged skirt.

I WILL get engine pics and interior pics posted this weekend as it seems to be what everyone is waiting on! Had loads of offers of 8.5k but I don't need it gone till April so happy to wait for a better offer.

This car is very much worth the few hundred extra!! Turns so many heads, and it's incredibly quick. I've literally spent thousands, I really do think it's a bargain for what you're getting :)

Surprised you have not sold this yet. Very surprised.

Had no viewings yet, I am positive the first serious buyer to view will buy though. Had loads of offers so could of sold it by now if I wanted 8.5k.

Goes in to the body shop Monday to have a small crack in the skirt sorted, then I'll give it a serious clean inside and out and finally get some interior and engine pics up like so many people (mainly over seas buyers) are waiting on!

Got some serious interest by a trade dealer, for a good amount, but for some reason I can't bring myself to sell her to a garage! I hate the thought of it sitting on some garage forecourt :( I want to meet the person I sell it to (sad eh lol) Might hold on to it in case a member wants her in the the New Year.

i think after the new year i should have some of my moneys in and will consider a great deal buying this car. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont sell it to a motor trader, he'll just put it back up for sale for triple the price and say its a 1000hp!

Go Adnan. I hope you're back soon. :)

Not if I get in there 1st Adnan ;)

Nell, sorry I havn't contacted you yet to see the car. I have been so busy, looks like it will be the new year now but I will definitely come and see it as soon as I get the chance, and please don't sell it to a trader!

I may have to wait until March/April now too, due to not having garage space to store a supra (no way am I going to leave any Supra outside) unless I find an alternative storage unit. But if I like what I see, I don't mind leaving a healthy deposit!

i think after the new year i should have some of my moneys in and will consider a great deal buying this car. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont sell it to a motor trader, he'll just put it back up for sale for triple the price and say its a 1000hp!

No problem Adnan :) I have now had another offer of £9,250 from someone in Sweden which I am considering, however I would love to see it go to a forum member ;)

Not if I get in there 1st Adnan ;)

Nell, sorry I havn't contacted you yet to see the car. I have been so busy, looks like it will be the new year now but I will definitely come and see it as soon as I get the chance, and please don't sell it to a trader!

I may have to wait until March/April now too, due to not having garage space to store a supra (no way am I going to leave any Supra outside) unless I find an alternative storage unit. But if I like what I see, I don't mind leaving a healthy deposit!

No problem, just let me know when you would like to come and view her :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.