The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hovis and baps demands. Acceptable?

Jake

I was wondering what our members think of the badgering of new female members for photos, Hovis shots and hilarious jokes about baps and masturbation?

Please choose from the options above (Multiple selections are fine for this Poll)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering what our members think of the badgering of new female members for photos, Hovis shots and hilarious jokes about baps and masturbation?

It's childish, boring and doesn't do the club any favours at all. In the last year there have been quite a number of women post up a 'newbie' thread only to be bombarded with these 'hovis' requests, very few of them ever post again.

Even the muppets on Scoobynet grew out of the hovis thing after a month or two.

It's childish, boring and doesn't do the club any favours at all. In the last year there have been quite a number of women post up a 'newbie' thread only to be bombarded with these 'hovis' requests, very few of them ever post again.

Yeah totally. I think there has been an influx of younger lads maybe lately who encourage such stuff.

But to be fair to them, there are some that only post to get their baps out so it kind of give us girls with a brain a bad name. Not that that's an excuse by an stretch.

It's ammusing the very first time you see it. Interesting the second time, and downright lame thereafter.

Imagine going to mumsnet for parental advice and before you find out what your answer is you've had 300 replies of "get your willy out" "hovis on your head" "I want a picture of you pleasuring a donut" etc.... You'd click the big red X and fuck off somewhere else.

Has anyone ever actually spooned their udders out yet?

Couple of cleavage shots IIRC but that's it. It must be fairly daunting enough to sign up to a lairy jap motors club, without being pounced on by blokes.

I say make it a condition of joining that baps are posted within the first 10 posts, get it out of the way, then we can all move on.

Retro-applicable for exsiting lady members, natch.

Has anyone ever actually spooned their udders out yet?

Couple of cleavage shots IIRC but that's it. It must be fairly daunting enough to sign up to a lairy jap motors club, without being pounced on by blokes.

I say make it a condition of joining that baps are posted within the first 10 posts, get it out of the way, then we can all move on.

Retro-applicable for exsiting lady members, natch.

You first then...

Agree. Ok, i'm all for a bit of fun and light hearted banter, but the shocking private messages from some tug happy members to a very close (long story!) female member once she posted a picture REALLY pissed me off and made a bad personal situation a hell of a lot worse. I guess i'm my own worse enemy in that respect, i talked her into posting a picture in the first place. :rolleyes:

Agree. Ok, i'm all for a bit of fun and light hearted banter, but the shocking private messages from some tug happy members to a very close (long story!) female member once she posted a picture REALLY pissed me off and made a bad personal situation a hell of a lot worse. I guess i'm my own worse enemy in that respect, i talked her into posting a picture in the first place. :rolleyes:

I guess you did make a rod for your own back on that one. I mean there were loads of posts building up to the picture.

'She's really fit wink wink nudge nudge' if you don't want a group of deprived sexual deviants to make comments, don't do the whole build up to a picture thing.

She could have cut that whole thing dead by just telling them all to get a life etc.

really, some members hey! debz doesnt deserve that, shes a really nice girl ;)

When I first joined up, I just didn't get it really! It's not exactly offensive though is it?

Asking someone to show a picture of a loaf is quite trivial compared to some suggestions I would expect from the "tug happy" majority!!:p

Where does this originate from anyway?

H.