The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was good to see everyone, and yes a fantastic turn out. Nice to meet some new faces, Darren and Babe. I'm really looking forward to meeting more new cars (and owners) at JAE now :D

The motorway cruise was good, but only served to highlight my lack of boost, nasty noises coming from my engine bay, but some very nice noises coming from Gaz' and Carl0s' cars both of which sound awesome on full chat. I've got to say that even on WOT Wez' is still near silent, how, why :think:?

Needless to say I'm sure both Gaz and Wez had some fun with a Rex on the way home, unfortunately I couldn't play, so lost you both.

Keep your eyes peeled for a question about boost/turbos in a technical forum near you soon.

Mike

I was wondering whos that one was. Missed you again mate sorry

Mike

Not good enough :no:

Ah well, I'll be getting the kit on her soon enough so it'll sure grab peoples attention then! Just gotta wait for the guy to spray and fit it!

On a different note, how nice was the blue Skyline, you know the one I mean. Gorgeous, stunning, exceptional would be some words I'd choose to describe it.

was there other supras there???????? i only had eyes for my stake and ale pie lol.

Was nice to meet a couple of new faces garetheves, the guy from hyper sr and a few others whos names i didnt catch sorry hopefully be able to meet a few more of you next time.

the motorway cruise was brilliant

i did however lose my bottle at one point and then decided not to go above a certain speed again after that!

@Carlos - i hope mine is still pulling as strong as that at 100k+ miles!

that Rex was well up for too & he is even more insane than us! once i reached my limit i kept backing off & then he'd catch & keep going! i'd love to know what spec he was running

nice to see you all :) look forward to next month since i'll miss out on JAE/TOTB :(

@Gaz - i like the way you saved the best pic till last ;)

lol,

awesome pics Gaz!!

i look like a tool in the pic of me!! lol

Yeah the blue supra was gorgoeus, altough it wasnt as gorgeous as Dodgy's Dau... oops, i mean, ermm, Dodgys new wheels!! yeah, thats the one.

nice to meet the big boys for the first time too..

See you all next Firday (hopefully), gona give the bodyshop a call tommorrow to see about getting the bumper done for JAE!!

Oh and got my Boss kit through today too! yipee!

Still waiting on certain replacment glass tho :(

@Gaz - i like the way you saved the best pic till last. thats because he wanted a photo of us but someone dumped a silver supe in front of us:p

lol :D i was just trying to save everyone having to look at the UK spec ;)

the motorway cruise was brilliant

i did however lose my bottle at one point and then decided not to go above a certain speed again after that!

I dread to think what that certain speed limit was ;) must have been easily somewhere near 70 mph at the rate you three were pulling away from me, but I was struggling with boost ;)

Mike

Good night last nite.. good to see everyone.. hope i can get this many people down to a Blackpool meet 4 a go karting day.....

ooo that sounds like fun Iain, when are you thinking? and where, Squires Gate, Bloomfield Road, or that indoor one above the arcades? there's also Trax on the docks in Preston, they've got a pretty mean setup with some decent Karts and a pretty good track.

Depending when it is I'm in :thumbs:

Mike

@Gaz - i like the way you saved the best pic till last. thats because he wanted a photo of us but someone dumped a silver supe in front of us:p

I was actually trying to get a pic of AntD's groovy dancing, what you cant see is Wez stood up by the passenger side of his car copying his moves. Shame Wez, would have made a good photo as well.

Big thanks to Rob for all the techical advice, like i said im sure ill be pestering you with questions over the next month or so.

No problem mate pester as much as you need :) Could to me you as well, its always nice putting a face to a username :)

Go-Karting sounds cool, im up for that!

:p Great meeting Guys n Gals......good to see some of the "old" faces and some new ones too Babe and Darren to name a few, i think we got as many as 16 or was it 17 soops there "good turn out " :cool:

To all thats want to join us on the trip down to JAE on the Friday 21st we are meeting at Musgrat Manor at 10 am and setting off at 10:30am

Cheers

Ian

• 3 weeks later...