The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Count me in mateys as i ain't been yet and wouldn't mind being able to put names to faces :D not to far from home either :p

For those of you who haven't been before I've created a sticky thread with maps and information, with a link to the current months thread (this one at the moment). I've also archived previous months' threads to a "Previously on Mascrat Manor" thread, there are links to each individual month from the information page

Hope that this is helpful

Mike

My cars in the bodyshop today so i'll be there with my new Do-Luck fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you get a call from them saying it doesn't fit, it's because the front impact bar usually needs to be removed to allow it to fit

look forward to seeing it

if you get a call from them saying it doesn't fit, it's because the front impact bar usually needs to be removed to allow it to fit

look forward to seeing it

They have cut it to fit around the front impact bar, yeah they did say that they were having a ball ache with it!!

I my not be able to make this one :( as i may be fiiting my new PHR stage 1 kit :D

I guess that's a suitable excuse. Let me know if you need a hand at all. Not very mechanically minded but if you need a bit of muscle or just a second set of hands at any point, just give me a bell. May need your services in a few weeks so offering a favour up front :D

I guess that's a suitable excuse. Let me know if you need a hand at all. Not very mechanically minded but if you need a bit of muscle or just a second set of hands at any point, just give me a bell. May need your services in a few weeks so offering a favour up front :D

Thanks Gaz i may give you a call matey :) I'm on a stag do to Dublin tommorow so was by the time i get back on sunday i may not be in any fit state to start fitting untill tuesday anyway so may come down to Mascrat and i wonder if you wouldnt mined me having a good luck at your set up? Get a few pointers and make a few notes etc as there is no installation guide :(

Do worry about the favour matey ask away :)

Thanks Gaz i may give you a call matey :) I'm on a stag do to Dublin tommorow so was by the time i get back on sunday i may not be in any fit state to start fitting untill tuesday anyway so may come down to Mascrat and i wonder if you wouldnt mined me having a good luck at your set up? Get a few pointers and make a few notes etc as there is no installation guide :(

Do worry about the favour matey ask away :)

YEah you can have a good look over mine if you want. Another thing i might bug you for if looking over my AFR gauge and readings. Got it all set up but not sure its reading right, either that or its running lean, which it shouldnt be having just been mapped right.

The favour i may need, if you have ever done it is taking the throttle body and intake mani off as ive bought my first bit of bling to go in. Normally would wait until winter as thats when the rest is getting done but ive bought it on an exchange basis so need to send mine off.

YEah you can have a good look over mine if you want. Another thing i might bug you for if looking over my AFR gauge and readings. Got it all set up but not sure its reading right, either that or its running lean, which it shouldnt be having just been mapped right.

The favour i may need, if you have ever done it is taking the throttle body and intake mani off as ive bought my first bit of bling to go in. Normally would wait until winter as thats when the rest is getting done but ive bought it on an exchange basis so need to send mine off.

Cool thanks. Well have you got a laptop?, just thinking would be a good idea to connect your Wideband to a laptop and do a run on non boost and Boost over a couple of sprits etc. If not i could bring my laptop and stuff down and we could use that to plot it etc. What is the AFR at full boost?

No problem matey just give me a shout if you need a hand fitting the your bling throttle body you flash git :D

Cool thanks. Well have you got a laptop?, just thinking would be a good idea to connect your Wideband to a laptop and do a run on non boost and Boost over a couple of sprits etc. If not i could bring my laptop and stuff down and we could use that to plot it etc. What is the AFR at full boost?

No problem matey just give me a shout if you need a hand fitting the your bling throttle body you flash git :D

Not got a laptop and tbh ive not wired up a connector onto the wires yet. May buy one this weekend and do it. On full boost it seems to drop to about 10.odd, when just cruising, mid revs its around 13 and when foot off pedal altogether it goes off the scale into red. Ill take you out for a spin on Monday and have a look see what you think.

Gaz as for taking the Induction stuff off have a look at TLicences thread about "Blitz turbo install" or summat like that :blink: he,s put a very good write up of how to take the said induction and throttle body gear off

See you Sunday

Cheers

Ian

Gaz as for taking the Induction stuff off have a look at TLicences thread about "Blitz turbo install" or summat like that :blink: he,s put a very good write up of how to take the said induction and throttle body gear off

See you Sunday

Cheers

Ian

Yup already got that page book marked and ready cheers.

See you Sunday.

Guest Rays the roof

See you Sunday

Cheers

Ian

Yes, I think a mids/NW meet will be cool. Need to get thinking about it now, so discussions at Mascrat...

:cool: