The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

Guest Rays the roof
you got some gas too Ray? i believe you were going to show me how well it went :eyebrows:

Will try again this weekend. No where within a 40 mile radius sells it!!!

:Pling:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest chris_shirl

Hi all Shirl here wanting to come tomo night to the meet totally new supra owners dont know much bout cars but wanna know lol May sound stupid question but what happens when we get there??

Hi, you'll be very welcome to come along.

It's an opportunity to meet up with members (read that as friends) and chew the fat, and I'm not talking about the food which is generally good. Discuss any issues you might be having with your car, ask questions, and look at other cars for inspiration.

There are also plenty of other marques of car there too so it's of general interest to people who like cars.

Let us know whether you'll be meeting us there, or at Haydock Island beforehand

Mike

Hi Pixelfill - in reply to your post in another thread, we will try and make it tomorrow.

Only thing is, we're back in work tomorrow after a week off :( so depends how tired we are when we get home!

Is it easy enough to find off the M6? Hope so because my map reading abilities are shocking! :p

Hey good news,

It will be good to see you both again if you can make it.

It's very easy to find. If you come off the M6 northbound (Jn21), you go right (3rd exit I think)at the first roundabout. At the next roundabout turn first left (looks a little like an unmade road) immediately into the pub carpark :) the second left is the turn back onto the motorway.

there is a map here

Mike

Hey good news,

It will be good to see you both again if you can make it.

It's very easy to find. If you come off the M6 northbound, you go right at the first roundabout. At the next roundabout turn first left immediately into the pub carpark :)

Mike

Ok - we'll do our best! :)

Can anyone give me a lift there tomorrow for an hour or 2, having a few probs with my car on the way home from the lakes meet and dont fancy taking it tomorrow but still need to go cos im buying a few bits of someone there. I dont want to stay long though so if anyone is bobbing over for a short time then is it ok if i jump in with you. Alternatively ill just take the pug and park it outside lol.

Charlie, I have a set of unused Denso IK24s if that will help. I dont know whether they would be too cold for your NA though.

Mike

cheers mate :thumbs: im going to try and sort it so i can get to work in the afternoon (then i can go to mascrat)... im just hoping that my parts place (ekbrakes) will have a set of leads in stock ... halfrauds didnt lol...

my brother in law mechanic says i have only around 100 miles left of driving the car untill i kill the cat (not a bad thing lol) so im going to sort it first thing.....

people say this club is going down hill but after the help and advice that everyone gave me at the event today (especially ian, gaz, wes etc) i say that the club works great :thumbs:

Charlie

What time do you guys meet ? Workload pending, might be able to meet up for the first time :)

It usually starts at about 19:00 - 19:30 but it can get very busy very early.

A few of us travelling from the North tend to meet up at Haydock Island service station Jn 23 at about 18:00 - 18:15 and then mini convoy down.

This still sound like a plan guys?

Can anyone give me a lift there tomorrow for an hour or 2, having a few probs with my car on the way home from the lakes meet and dont fancy taking it tomorrow but still need to go cos im buying a few bits of someone there. I dont want to stay long though so if anyone is bobbing over for a short time then is it ok if i jump in with you. Alternatively ill just take the pug and park it outside lol.

Gaz I can give you a lift if need be, but I'll be staying for the duration so wouldn't want to strand you there longer than you wanted. You've got my number give me a bell if you want me to pick you up. Failing that Brian, or Ian (if he's coming) could give you a lift.

Mike

If your stuck Gaz i,ll give you a lift over there mate, just want to sort the insurance out tomorrow and see if it has to goin for a "quote" somewhere etc :( .....But like mike i usually stay till late on,what time do you want to be back ?

Cheers

Ian

people say this club is going down hill but after the help and advice that everyone gave me at the event today (especially ian, gaz, wes etc) i say that the club works great :thumbs:

Charlie

No Problems Charlie just hope it is easily sorted mate, its what we are all here for :)

Cheers

Ian

Hey Gaz I’m sure you’re already fixed up with a lift but I will be going as well if your stuck. As I’m in no fit state to start the single conversion tomorrow (4 days drinking is to much these days :) ) Hope its nothing to serious with your car matey?

If your stuck Gaz i,ll give you a lift over there mate, just want to sort the insurance out tomorrow and see if it has to goin for a "quote" somewhere etc :( .....But like mike i usually stay till late on,what time do you want to be back ?

Cheers

Ian

TBH im thinking i might just go in the pug, only really want to come down for an hour, and its not fair to drag someone else away when they might not want to. Got a fair amount of stuff to sort out here and kinda need to spend some time with the missus after the excursions today. Il llet you know tomorrow though whats happening.

Hey Gaz I’m sure you’re already fixed up with a lift but I will be going as well if your stuck. As I’m in no fit state to start the single conversion tomorrow (4 days drinking is to much these days :) ) Hope its nothing to serious with your car matey?

I hope its nothing serious as well mate. Will get back to you bout the lift cheers (read the reply above). Thanks for the offer though.

Guest Rays the roof

Stuck in work... First day back after week off. 65 e-mails two reports and a sh*t load of post and I still have another hour or so. If I do make it, it will be about 8 O'clock. Might see you guys later.

:angry:

Matt - I will bring lights up when I have my daughters next. we can meet on route and do the exchange then. You need to get a couple of orange glow bulbs.

Once again a good meet tonight, we were a little down on numbers from previous months I think 12 Supes in total, but yet again we managed to see some new faces, nice to meet you Jase. :thumbs:

It was a very busy night tonight, cars parked up all over the place, even right up to the roundabout, on the entrance road.

Hope that those of you having problems with your cars get them sorted and hope to see you all again soon.

Mike

Hi, my first time last night but had to park near the entrance cos the car park was packed in the supra area..... got there about 19:00. Me and ma partner in crime nearly counted about 150 cars in total. Some really nice motors (some money's worth) a plenty there tho. Couldn't help but giggle when the poor regulars were waiting to get :eyebrows: out tho and there was no way to get through the ram packed car park. All in all a good night :thumbs: and will be going again next month with ma camera and early this time so i can park up with you guys ;)

:) Yeah it was a good night as usual :p Not a record breaking night for the numbers (of soops) but was packed all the same, good to meet the usual suspects :) and Jase good to see you

Didnt get the "Christmas Do" sorted but there was a few good suggestions mentioned ie Blackpool being one ......we need to have a safe place for the cars / a Hotel with good food / and a bar/club as well Tall order i know :innocent: So ANY idea,s Guys n Gals ?? Needs sorting sooner than later to get things booked b4 the Christmas rush

the venue has to be in the catchment area for the N-East peeps/Yorkshire and the Midlands peeps to come over etc

Cheers

Ian