The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John, you realise if you get there early enough to park with the rest of us there is a very real danger we might speak to you ;)

Taken from the sticky in the events forum

It usually starts at about 19:00 - 19:30 but it can get very busy very early. so a few of us travelling from the North tend to meet up at Haydock Island service station Jn 23 at about 18:00 - 18:15 and then mini convoy down. Usually getting a bite to eat when we get there.

Mike

John, you realise if you get there early enough to park with the rest of us there is a very real danger we might speak to you ;)

Mike

Yeah I know I had thought about this mate, but it's a risk I'm willing to take ;)

Not sure about going to J23 just to come back down to 21 though, might just get there around half 6-7 and park up then. Got time to decide though anyway, and i might be bringing another Soop with me too this month

• 2 weeks later...

I missed you again John, were you avoiding me :D Hopefully though this time I got a picture of yours. Where were you parked, in the Supra overflow park, if so you'd left before I got chance to come find you after we'd eaten.

Some new faces, and a couple of potential new members - Dave if you read this get signed up. Good night tonight. despite the weather, though I'm sure Michelle will have learnt her lesson this time Matt :p

Mike