The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What time is everyone meeting at the BP Garage?

Are you able to make it now Paul? Or do you need a lift?

I have to take the car to a garage in Standish at 4PM. I will text you to let you know. If all is ok do you mind giving Ste a lift??

H.

Guest buftus

hi guys

my first meet tonight, quite a police presence:rolleyes:

didn't get chance to speak to any of you, cos i don't know what any of you guy's look like, and all the Supra's i saw there, had nobody near them, apart from one. A lovely silver n/a with loads of shiny metal panels and covers under the bonnet, but he was busy talking to some people, so didn't want to interupt.

seemed like a good turn out, is it always like that, or was it unusual?

hi guys

my first meet tonight, quite a police presence:rolleyes:

didn't get chance to speak to any of you, cos i don't know what any of you guy's look like, and all the Supra's i saw there, had nobody near them, apart from one. A lovely silver n/a with loads of shiny metal panels and covers under the bonnet, but he was busy talking to some people, so didn't want to interupt.

seemed like a good turn out, is it always like that, or was it unusual?

Hi Buddy, sorry you didn't get chance to meet any of us, It was a bit busier than usual early on so where normally we would usually park up together we ended up getting split up.

That silver NA would have been Ray's (theroof) you should have just interrupted, we're all friendly enough.

Shame about the Police, even though we're all well behaved, they seemed to take delight in getting their tape measures out and checking the legality of our plates. Needless to say they aren't usually there and they actually forced people to leave early because of their presence.

Mike

Great Drive out and back

shame about the police , it seemed the topic of the night

great to see familiar faces sober

we left shortly after to police did (full sized plate didnt slow me down too much);)

looking forward to seeing you guys again soon

jamie

Right then peeps

the owner of mascrat has had complaints about peoples attitudes towards customers and staff. there seems to be boy racers turning up every monday and racing. its all got a little out of hand. the police told me tonight they want to shut the meet down , and are taring us all with th same brush. next month there will be a meet but only japnorthwest members will be allowed on the car park. we will need the registration number from members who are going to attend. further details will be posted shortly.

and

last month a pregnant women couldnt get out of the car park !! it took her an hour. the pub staff where abused tonight and mandy (the landlady) was to. the pub has had complaints about people being rude to them.

not looking too good for next month either we sign up on JapNorthWest forum or we go elsewhere :search: It'll be chaos next month if they start turning us away, but I guess it was always JapNorthWest's meet and even though we were always welcome, we can't object if they're changing the rules.

Mike