The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest buftus

would i be welcome,

still driving my Integra at the moment. gonna put it up for sale mid August, then look for my Supra.:D

i'm hoping to get some info from you guys on what to look for, maybe have a sit in one of yours see what it feels like:d

would i be welcome,

still driving my Integra at the moment. gonna put it up for sale mid August, then look for my Supra.:D

i'm hoping to get some info from you guys on what to look for, maybe have a sit in one of yours see what it feels like:d

Everyone is welcome!!

I may even leave the Supe at home and bring the Mondeo for a laugh!!:D

Actually, scratch that idea....:blink:

H.

would i be welcome,

i had to double take at your user name then! i read But fuss!!! i was wondering if you had some sort of rectal issue you wanted to air!! :D

anyway, Yeah of course you are welcome, its for all JAP cars anyway. id take you out for a spin but i wont be there :(

Guest buftus

Have i got the date right, monday 13th?

What time do people start to arrive?

i had to double take at your user name then! i read But fuss!!! i was wondering if you had some sort of rectal issue you wanted to air!!

Its an old nickname since i was about 6 years old, never been able to shake it off.

As for the rectal fungus...

HI all hope you are all ok.:grouphug: i may be there but peter is still in the hospital:thumbdown: he has been in for 20 WEEKS now :faint: and yes i sold the skyline and got a van that i can just push pete's wheelchair into. (me in a van it's pants):cry: well hope to see you there if not have a good time ;)