The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
Will the "Bolton Massive" be meeting before hand? :)

I was hoping to meet Dazla and Alan999 at the Reebok again if they are coming????

As long as there is not a broken down MR2 that costs us 45 mins, we'll be able to get over to the M6 and travel down to Haydock.

Also depends on whether Gaz Eves needs a lift too!!

H.

I was hoping to meet Dazla and Alan999 at the Reebok again if they are coming????

As long as there is not a broken down MR2 that costs us 45 mins, we'll be able to get over to the M6 and travel down to Haydock.

Also depends on whether Gaz Eves needs a lift too!!

H.

I'll join that convoy if thats ok! :)

Near Bolton yeah. Radcliffe. :)

Ok. I am about a mile form the Reebok on the Wigan side!!

Dazla and Alan999 meet at the Watermillock pub on Cromton Way, Bolton usually. I'm sure they'll be posting on here shortly!!

H.

Hullo! Yeah ill be there again eating my two burger and feeling rather ill! I'll let you no soon as where we are meeting Adam. I usually here off Dazla afew days before and sort out where we are meeting.

That MR2 what a pain, I nearly ran into the bloody thing stopped on the duel carriageway with no hazards on!

Guest jasonc

Hi ALL,

I need to ask a favour from one of the Guys/Girls going on Monday night. I'm looking at replacing my MR2 Tubby for a Supra TT, but need someone to take me out in one. As i'm a little unsure. Please could someone offer to take me for a drive ?

Jason

Hi ALL,

I need to ask a favour from one of the Guys/Girls going on Monday night. I'm looking at replacing my MR2 Tubby for a Supra TT, but need someone to take me out in one. As i'm a little unsure. Please could someone offer to take me for a drive ?

Jason

Hello budy. I could do that mate? as long as i can get out of the car park??:D

Guest jasonc
Hello budy. I could do that mate? as long as i can get out of the car park??:D

Thanks mate. I'll be coming in my Blue MR2 Tubby. Can you give me your details so i know who i'm looking for. And yes last time i couldn't get out for ages too :)

Hullo! Yeah ill be there again eating my two burger and feeling rather ill! I'll let you no soon as where we are meeting Adam. I usually here off Dazla afew days before and sort out where we are meeting.

Cheers Alan, ill keep my eyes open.