The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

Guest W0LFMAN

Its like a Jap fest thing.....50+ cars all different clubs...

2nd monday in each month...

We can't help being the best looking and organised Club there though....

was looking through Ebay and thought this might come in handy next month,,,

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I definitely wasn't there unless someone borrowed the car........lol

I was a bit rough all day yesterday after drowning my sorrows after the Liverpool result on Sunday.

I am going to try and get there in December.

Is the Mascrat meet Supra's only?? I was talking to my mate at work and he said the Skylines have a meet there. Maybe it's a different date to the Supra one.

gutted :) i had my arsenal top in the back waiting so i could put it on at an appropriate time just after you'd arrived :p but i ended up gettin there really early, not staying long & set off before you arrived

as for the parking issue, providing you're there for 6.30 ish it's fine for getting in - they were just trying to get everyone to fill up from the end onwards i think, not that that is usually a problem

it's the d!cks who just park in the middle of the lanes instead when there's no spaces left :rolleyes:

Yeah, another excellent turnout this month. I got there late and told the parking ladies 'it's ok, let me through, i can park down the bottom end & block some of my mates in'.. went past all the people queuing to get in, got down to the bottom & it was rammed with no spaces! oops :D managed to get a good spot anyway..

Ian - Put me down for 2 places at the Christmas meal please :)

On a positive note, we had a quite grotesque french offering turn up later on in the form of a renault 5 with the sparkly paint job!! lol, anybody get a picture of that?!

I wish i had got a picture of that, did you see the size of the renault badge on the back?? haha :D It must of been off a lorry or something!! I overheard somebody saying 'look what happens when you stir a tub of glitter in the paint', i found that quite amusing :)

Good night again chaps!! some tossers in that blue evo 6 tho; chavs!!

We were stood in front of these for a while. I wondered where the smell of weed was coming from, then i noticed the driving rolling one up :rolleyes: I'm sure when they were leaving i could hear one of their ASBO tags beeping... it must of been past their curfew :D

Rob...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi peeps just noticed i took some photo,s at the last meeting !! :innocent: Love the last one dad and prospective "son in law " ;) LOL sorry sorry Dodgy couldnt resist :innocent:

Cheers

Ian

Lol, we have some fun hey!! i think dodgys shades suite me, i think i'll ask for a pair from him for xmas!! lol

to all... right then, obviously theres gonna be lots of people down there that night at mascrat manor, so can we meet earlier at haydock park ( i.e. like summertime meet ) and be earlier for din dins and get a decent area to park and a big area for us all to sit down...:)

Guest W0LFMAN

im looking forward to it... will try and get there as early as possible,, but only finish work at 4:30 in manchester

Last meet i had to turn up in works cloths, just to get there in time for decent spot...

Anyways ill work something out...

Killed my First Evo today on the East Lancs... boy was it Hairy... He past me Heading out of manchester,,, we both cruised from manchester all the way out... we found a empty launch site from lights at the astley turnoff, ideal good 1.5 mill stretch before a large hill, junction before the greyhound...

We were nick and nick till about 80, then i just had the legs, pulled about 6 car lenghts before i decided he was dead and let the foot off the gas.

My younger bro kris is comming also , i hope you all don't mind.. he's the one who threw the knackered Primera GT on the rollers on our NW rolling day rememer?

anyways, though i'd throw a few pic's of his own project he's working on, in case you discuss it at the table...

http://www.micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=22771

DSCN3918.JPG

DSCN3948.JPG

IMG_0077.jpg

im looking forward to it... will try and get there as early as possible,, but only finish work at 4:30 in manchester

Last meet i had to turn up in works cloths, just to get there in time for decent spot...

Anyways ill work something out...

Killed my First Evo today on the East Lancs... boy was it Hairy... He past me Heading out of manchester,,, we both cruised from manchester all the way out... we found a empty launch site from lights at the astley turnoff, ideal good 1.5 mill stretch before a large hill, junction before the greyhound...

We were nick and nick till about 80, then i just had the legs, pulled about 6 car lenghts before i decided he was dead and let the foot off the gas.

My younger bro kris is comming also , i hope you all don't mind.. he's the one who threw the knackered Primera GT on the rollers on our NW rolling day rememer?

anyways, though i'd throw a few pic's of his own project he's working on, in case you discuss it at the table...

http://www.micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=22771

Ive seen that yellow Micra around, im sure i have.

What conversions he doing??

SR20DE powered Wide Arch micra Progress

The link Wolfgang provided has abit more detail about the conversion

Engine-

PreCAT HIGHPORT Redtop SR20DE

Stainless 4,2,1 Autocrome Race manifold

Stainless Custom 3'' Downpipe Back

Stainless 3''inlet 'HKS Fireball' Backbox

Custom ALUMINIUM CAI Crome finish with BLUE breather hoses

HKS Irridium Plugs

Apexi filter

All Jubilee clips replaced

All Zip ties BLUE

Custom COPPER Radiator

Custom Hosework

Davies Craig Electric Waterpump

Battery relocated to boot

Full EGT loom fitted

EGT ECU

Racworx Shortshifter

Custom Mounts

WRC Spec Complete Shafts

BLITZ BLUE 0.9mm HT leads

Apexi oil filler cap

Ive got these turbo bits to go on after the MOT

GTIR Turbo manifold PowderCoated

Gtir Turbo Elbow

HKS Downpipe

to buy a FMIC

( Mechanical water pump removed, Powersteering pump removed )

( Gtir manifold and elbow, HKS downpipe all waiting to go on after MOT )

Bodywork/Interior/Chassis-

( the car was originally a facelift '98 converted to Prefaclift )

Full WORKS rally wide arch kit (50mm)

Consisting of:

Complete fibreglass front bumper - Customised

Complete fibreglass Rear bumper - Customised

Complete fibreglass Front wings - Customised

Complete fibreglass Rear quarters - Customised

Complete fibreglass tailgate Spoiler - Customised

Spoiler Smoothed to boot

Boot Smoothed and flushed

Doors Smoothed and flushed of Lock and handle

Solidnoids in doors

BadBoy bonnet