The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah as above - I'll adjust the first post.

Am I gonna see a new Supe mate ;) :drool:

Mike

Well if it's not here by then I won't be coming :D

No way am I bringing the Orion.

Although I could.. for a laugh :D

Wasn't sure if I'd missed this.. thought it was the second Monday though.

I'll be there. I cant wait. was my first time last time. Was a real eye opener.

If anyone lives close to Bolton there's a few meeting on the watermillock pub restaurant on crompton way in Bolton. We're meeting at 5.30 then get down there for abit of tea first.

Should be a good drive down there:ecstatic:

I probably won't be :( Still no Supra, as the insurers *still* haven't been able to utter the magic words "yes, it's a write-off" to the person holding the purse strings :(

Sorry to here that matey was looking forward to seing the new one :( If yours is a write off are you going to buy it back or just let it go?

weather forecast looks dry for tomorrow evening..

ill be poping down this month, not been down for a long time! probably a little later than you guys though, you never know there may still be a parking spot left..:) im gonna aim for 7ish.

Sorry to here that matey was looking forward to seing the new one :( If yours is a write off are you going to buy it back or just let it go?

Hiya mate. Mine is surely a write-off, but so far we haven't been able to get proper confirmation of this from the insurers. It's looking like this might happen today though, as I'm about to be given a number for the engineer so we can agree a write-off figure. I guess that means it *is* a confirmed write-off. So the new baby is bloody close :D

If I am able to buy back the salvage for less than a grand then I will be doing so.

:p Wicked turn out guys we completly took over one end of the car park think we had 18 soops there maybe be more ?? good to see some new faces too and the "old" ones too LOL

I think we are going to have our christmas do there on the same day as the normal meet ??????? or has anybody got any other ideas ?? come on guys n gals we gotta get this booked unless we aint going to get in anywhere :blink: ;)

Cheers

Ian

Had a real good night! bad end though, my mate shagged his clutch on his Skyline at about 11pm, took till 3am for the RAC to send out a flatbed that could get a Skyline on!

Good turn out from the Suope guys, however after id got a beer, everyone seemed to be leaving!

xmas meal sounds good! ill be game for that..