The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Mike, yeah I was parked at the back, in the 'assorted' section! Quite easy to see though as I'd be facing you as you walk round that way. No probs if not, I had to dash when I left anyway, otherwise may have stuck around for longer.

Made damn sure I was heard when I left though :D

John, was it you i waved to on the way out?

Hmmmm, possibly mate, were you in your car or not? Actually sort of acknowledged a couple of people I didn't know as I left. Were you the guy watching me squeeze through that ridiculously tight gap?

lol, i was just leaving in my silver supra & you were just coming in

some woman was directing us through & i gave the thumbs up as i drove passed :)

yeah was a good night its just a shame you only really get an hour of daylight at this time of year, nice to put some names to faces, did no one manage a pic of the yellow 300zx man that thing was awesome

I actually meant to take a pic of it but forgot, yeah looked really mean with the custom rear. Liked that a lot.

I actually meant to take a pic of it but forgot, yeah looked really mean with the custom rear. Liked that a lot.

yeah it was one mean son of a bitch, made me really want to go back to zed ownership:blink: :innocent: :D

Was a great evening at least it did'nt honk it down, was nice to meet everyone, see you next month lol;)

cheers Jon.

yeah was a good night its just a shame you only really get an hour of daylight at this time of year, nice to put some names to faces, did no one manage a pic of the yellow 300zx man that thing was awesome

Are you being serious?!?! it was an absolute shed!!!!!

hopefully, will see you all tomorrow, I'll be with Paul Mac in his very shiney 'new' Supra lol;)

cheers Jon

i've just linked this post with you being the guy stood with Paul! apologies for not introducing myself mate, when i said 'are you Paul?' you should have said 'no i'm Jonny5' instead of 'no he's Paul' ;)