The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ridox style GRP deck spoilers.

Ibrar Jabbar

Group Buy for Ridox style deck spoilers made from GRP and designed to fit in between TRD & OEM spoilers. can also be used on it's own as seen in pic below.

These spoilers DO NOT cover up the holes if you are removing the OEM or TRD spoilers.

I have another version (available soon) with extended sides that covers the holes.

attachment.php?attachmentid=140318&d=1318365677

Fitted with TRD in situ on Branner's Supra.

attachment.php?attachmentid=140336&d=1318448863

Retail is £110 + £12.50 P&P

Group Buy price for 5 buyers is £100

Group Buy price for 10 buyers is £90

Group Buy price for 15+ buyers is £85

P&P to mainland UK is £12.50 or you can collect from My works address by appointment.

090920112592sml.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this bolt on using the existing holes for the OEM spoiler, covering them up or is it meant as an addition to the TRD as the Ridox one was?

Do you not read post anymore man! :D

It's an additional, interesting point about fitting. I am assuming it will need to be glued into place?

I'm sure i read in his other thread that it would fit over the OEM holes though Abz. Either i read it wrong originally or this is a different spoiler.

There's the low level lip that fits over the stock holes and this copy of a Ridox lip that fits (glues probably) under a spoiler that uses the stock holes.

I'm sure i read in his other thread that it would fit over the OEM holes though Abz. Either i read it wrong originally or this is a different spoiler.

There's the low level lip that fits over the stock holes and this copy of a Ridox lip that fits (glues probably) under a spoiler using the stock holes.

Yarp :thumbs:

There's the low level lip that fits over the stock holes and this copy of a Ridox lip that fits (glues probably) under a spoiler using the stock holes.

Yarp :thumbs:

So two almost identical spoilers then.....however did i get the two confused. I'm waiting for the "other" spoiler anyway. GLWS fella

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.