The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ridox style GRP deck spoilers.

Ibrar Jabbar

Anybody fitted their spoilers?

Mine is twisted and the left side sits about 1cm higher than the right side. I'm not very happy. I ordered three and they are all the same. :complain:

Visually they look great quality but fitment is off. They are so rigid that it's not possible to bend them back.

There have been some random ones that haven't fitted correctly, for some reason they have lifted on one side.

Any faulty ones I will replace at My cost in the New Year. Anybody who has faulty ones get in touch please.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
What is the status on the version that should cover the spoiler holes?

Work in progress, I want to get this perfect before it goes for moulding.

Ditto.

Any more pics Ibrar of how is looks from a distance and the leading edge please?

Not at the moment, as the ends have been shortened slightly and are being re-shaped.

Is this dead?

No never it will be made, but as above needs to be perfect.

Yes i am still after pics and details of the full version, and could it be done in GRP as mine will be sprayed?

Yes it will be GRP and sprayable.

Cheers

Stuart

Yep me too

If you can get anymore of these i'll be interested :) can anyone put pics up of these fitted please. thanks jay

If you are talking about the standard ridox style, they are being re-made as some had fitment issues. I don't have an ETA yet.

Let's hope not.... :blink:

I would be in for the next round if you can get your water transfer printing kit working and make them look like carbon?

I have ditched the plans for the WTP, I have the full setup at work but don't have space to make it work so will be selling all the WTP works, sorry.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.