The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ridox style GRP deck spoilers.

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have it ready by tomorrow hopefully.

Well if you can get the ones wich cover the holes i'd rather have one of those as i only want this one on the supra without another one. Will there be any difference in price and will it be in this same groupbuy or will you start another one?

Well if you can get the ones wich cover the holes i'd rather have one of those as i only want this one on the supra without another one. Will there be any difference in price and will it be in this same groupbuy or will you start another one?

The price for version 2 will me more and will be in a seperate group buy.

The price for version 2 will me more and will be in a seperate group buy.

Mmmmm ok. I'd rather have one that covers the holes, just count me out for this one then if possible. I'll def take the other one, thx for the effort you're putting into this !

OK, I will order 15 pieces for the bigger discount, however if any more drop out I will need extra payment as quoted.

To proceed with the Group Buy I will need payments upfront, as soon as all payments are received I will have the lip spoilers made up and ready whithin 10-14 days.

Please PM me with payment details Paypal, Cheque or Bank transfer is OK.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.