The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Dyno day May 9th - Supra club day

Homer

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To stop this getting lost in the middle of this thread, I've started a new one here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=185376

Copied here for info:

[table=head]Name|Spec|Trans|Turbo|Boost|FWHP|FWTorque

Gledo|Single|6spd|GT4094|1.7|683 bhp|560 lb/ft

JamieP|Single|6spd|T67dbb Boostlogic|1.8|632 bhp|545 lb/ft

Pig|Single|6spd|T61 Boostlogic|1.7|604 bhp|540 lb/ft

Magictorch|TT|6spd|Stock|1.25|431 bhp|440 lb/ft

Ark|TT|6spd|Hybrid|1.2|419 bhp|400 lb/ft

adnanshah247|TT|6spd|Stock|0.7|342 bhp|322 lb/ft

Ben SZ-R|NA|5spd|-|-|221 bhp|204 lb/ft

AlexM|NA|Auto|-|-|209 bhp|206 lb/ft

sc_dragon|NA|Auto|-|-|202 bhp|162 lb/ft

[/table]

Gledo GT4094 1.7bar - 683bhp - 560ftlb

Magictorch TTC Mapped 1.25bar - 431bhp - 440ftlb (believe highest TT figure ever at SRR)

Crikey, didn't realise Gledo's car made so much power, missed that run :(

and yep, magictorch beat my 5 year old record for stock TT's at SRR, in fact I think it was 438bhp, so 9 more than mine. Fantastic result and very happy for Jamie, who's needs hybrids eh? :D :run:

Crikey, didn't realise Gledo's car made so much power, missed that run :(

and yep, magictorch beat my 5 year old record for stock TT's, in fact I think it was 438bhp, so 9 more than mine. Fantastic result and very happy for Jamie, who's needs hybrids eh? :D :run:

Great result for a stock TT, Glad mine was not ready or I would hae been turning up the boost and going for it :innocent:

Yeah I wanted to come too mate, but Dude and I didn't leave the workshop til 8:30 tonight :(

Glad it went well though :)

8:30 on a saturday :blink:

oh also tell Dude that I picked up his fuel lines and battery relocation wiring kit from homer today, there at Lee's at the mo

Had a well good day yesterday. Thanks to Adnan for the nice grub and Homer for organising everything.

Great day, well organised as usual, all be it busy for Charlie !!

Saw one of us (Silver Supra) pulled over by the Traffic police just before the M25 JNT 11, hope you got away without too mush hassle !

Yea that was me! Bloody jobsworth traffic cops pulling me over because of my number plates. He first tried to say that i wasn't wearing a seat belt and then mentioned my plates. Got a ticket to change my plate's and have to get a MOT station to stamp it.

He even mentioned that the number plates of the guys that passed me were illagal. What a jobsworth hey? Just goes to show they aint got noting better to do.

Still just glad i didnt get a fine.

Had a good day, first time I have been. Thanks Homer for organising it and bringing food, shame I missed the Samosa's etc from Adnan must have been well nice.

Thanks Ryan for making a start on my car, it's much better behaved now, shame we ran out of time to diagnose a miss fire which prevented the full map, looking forward to next time.

Yea that was me! Bloody jobsworth traffic cops pulling me over because of my number plates. He first tried to say that i wasn't wearing a seat belt and then mentioned my plates. Got a ticket to change my plate's and have to get a MOT station to stamp it.

He even mentioned that the number plates of the guys that passed me were illagal. What a jobsworth hey? Just goes to show they aint got noting better to do.

Still just glad i didnt get a fine.

I done the Nominated Tester MOT course the other week, VOSA said there is going to be a big lock down on people using illagel plates and issuing on spot fines, so be warned!

Hope they don't stop me otherwise i've got a lot of explaning!

Thanks homer good work and Adnan, anytime you fancy coming round and cooking for me my kitchen is always free! :D

Big thanks to ryan for sorting out my boost controller, mate what a difference, very impressed watching you work!

ellis i've got a video clip of your car on the dyno i'll try a post it.

Edited by Vagnum (see edit history)