SRR Dyno day May 9th - Supra club day

Homer

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude and I are hoping to make an appearance, did someone say samosas :D

Would be great to see you guys there :thumbs:

well trust me there will definately be enough for all and what evers left you lot food bag em and munch them on the way home. ;)

HOMER! i should be an event organiser! lol im bringing in the crowds! :D

nice one adnan, now be honest, who's going to be making them - you or the misses ;) :p

And btw, you need to do more than tempt people with food to be an events organiser ;) Not much more though :D

Would be great to see you guys there :thumbs:

nice one adnan, now be honest, who's going to be making them - you or the misses ;) :p

And btw, you need to do more than tempt people with food to be an events organiser ;) Not much more though :D

the mrs?! that lazy bum wont move herself in early hours. it shall be me! right ok does that mean i not only tempt with food i should grab drinks as well (non alchoholic)??? :p :D

It's not looking good for me now:( My half arsed brother in law who has taken the week off to do my car wont be starting it until Thursday. Not happy about it at all. I will probably now help get it finished off over the weekend.

I'm gutted, I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully though I see most of you at Japfest. Should the unlikely happen though and all goes smoothely I will still come, but it's very unlikely:(

Jamie (magictorch) will be getting a lift with the other Jamie number 2 (g-nemie) as far as I know.

I would run mine as I am intrigued to know what its running, but the exhaust is hanging ridiculously low at the moment (first cats flexi is knackered and extended I am in need of a first decat) and I am worried about clearance when the car is lowered into the rollers.

I would run mine as I am intrigued to know what its running, but the exhaust is hanging ridiculously low at the moment (first cats flexi is knackered and extended I am in need of a first decat) and I am worried about clearance when the car is lowered into the rollers.

SRR dyno is sunk in the ground and you dont need much clearance to get on it.

I maybe ok then but if I couldn't get on it would be a shame as its a slot someone else could've used.

As Jamie says the RR is sunk into the floor, it's about 2inchs above ground level but they have long ramps and if needed some planks of wood to get the car on. It'll go on fine :)

It's not likely the other slots are going to be filled so if you want to confirm a slot it's not a problem.

We have available:

10:00

14:00

14:45

10:00 would be be great, desperate to get that one filled :D

As Jamie says the RR is sunk into the floor, it's about 2inchs above ground level but they have long ramps and if needed some planks of wood to get the car on. It'll go on fine :)

It's not likely the other slots are going to be filled so if you want to confirm a slot it's not a problem.

We have available:

10:00

14:00

14:45

10:00 would be be great, desperate to get that one filled :D

We got an LMP car on easy and that has about a 20mm ground clearance :thumbs:

Bit cheeky and clearly off-topic, but has anyone attending this meet got a spare PCI-E graphics card that they would be willing to donate to me/sell for a few beer tokens? :innocent:

It's hardly the latest spec, but is a Geforce 7600GT 256MB any use? (XFX XXX highly overclocked one, so will be fine for everything except the latest games)

I would pop down at 10 - but with an n/a auto, i'll probably get laughed at with the output produced. lol.

Would you like to put it on the rolling road? There's plenty of NA's going on during the day, nothing wrong with having your P&J dyno'd no matter what the spec :) If mine was MOT'd it would be going on for sure!

Let me know if you want to fill the 10:00 slot, but you will need to be 100% confirmed you'll show up ;) :D

Ok sure definitely will be down for 10.

Let see what it can do! Will look forward to my first meet! :)

Thanks guys

Nice one mate :thumbs:

Got a really good crowd coming to the day so will be a good chance to meet quite a few of the regulars :) It's also a nice opportunity to get a ride in some very fast Supra's - if you're brave enough :D