The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Dyno day May 9th - Supra club day

Homer

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always watch your own car on there Carl :D It's a great opportunity to know, for sure, the power your car has, plus if boost and AFR readings are on expectation :)

This could be handy as its now producing 0.9-1 bar with both cats in, but will it be safe like this on the dyno, EGTs and such...

This could be handy as its now producing 0.9-1 bar with both cats in, but will it be safe like this on the dyno, EGTs and such...

If anything shows up during the run (primarily a lean afr reading) it'll be aborted instantly. SRR are very experienced doing power runs and to date I do not believe they have had single blow up at their premises (after many thousands of runs). It's a safe and controlled enviroment to see what your car can do, much better than doing it on the road ;)

A dyno run can be great fun, it can also highlight an issue you "wished" was not there and give you the chance to do something about it before something real bad makes you do something about it !

edit Homer beat me to it !

Would have love to come to this but with big delay of receiving japfest tickets & loads to send out be sorting most of weekend doing this have a great one all & looking forward to see all the results :eyebrows:

All sorted for vacum pipe. Just the intercooler pies if any one has any spares. Going to change all vacumes and t pieces in the morning.

Got a full set (used) of factory ones. Only going to bring them if you give the nod, because they're dirty, and I'm lazy...

thanks for the compliments guys, im happy to know you guys enjoyed it, all the effort i went through was well worth it. great club spirit :)

as for jamies backfire, now that im in the comfort of my own home and nobody will laugh at me.............. i seriously shat myself lol