The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Dyno day May 9th - Supra club day

Homer

Guest Budz86

Top day out, nice to meet some other members. Well chuffed with my figures! :D

Thanks for the food Adnan :thumbs: and well done for organising it all Daryl.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the compliments guys, im happy to know you guys enjoyed it, all the effort i went through was well worth it. great club spirit :)

as for jamies backfire, now that im in the comfort of my own home and nobody will laugh at me.............. i seriously shat myself lol

Very cool Adnan. Doing this with so much exposure is hectic.

Fair play to you bud. Nice one. :)

Good day out that, nice to meet so many new folks too :)

Thanks again Adnan for your hard work with the food, top stuff! I know it took a lot of work to prepare it all :thumbs:

Edit - also huge thanks to everyone for turning up at the agreed times and for the first time there were no cancellations on the day :) It really helped the day run smooth and the SRR chaps were very grateful for this.

Thanks again Adnan for your hard work with the food, top stuff! I know it took a lot of work to prepare it all :thumbs:

Thanks for organising today bud, did you see pigs and fearless's cars run? i was interested to see what they made but had to get back to help out with looking after the baby.

Thanks Andy :)

Must say a big thank you to Homer (Darryl) as well for putting the entire thing together for us! :D Cheers Buddy!

I know I couldn't do this.

Or this.

Well done you guys. If I had more spare time, I would attended.

It sounds as good as the hype. :)

Thanks for organising today bud, did you see pigs and fearless's cars run? i was interested to see what they made but had to get back to help out with looking after the baby.

Pig's car made some fantastic figures - 605 fwhp, but that run had some wheelspin, Ryan thinks it's probably about 630fwhp if it could get the traction on the dyno. The torque was very high too, but don't recall it

Fearless' car didn't get too far, there were some spark issues (I think), but it wasn't solvable on the day so the mapping was aborted. Shame as it looked to have some great potential.

Pig's car made some fantastic figures - 605 fwhp, but that run had some wheelspin, Ryan thinks it's probably about 630fwhp if it could get the traction on the dyno. The torque was very high too, but don't recall it

Fearless' car didn't get too far, there were some spark issues (I think), but it wasn't solvable on the day so the mapping was aborted. Shame as it looked to have some great potential.

Nice numbers for a T61, John will be happy.

Shame about Fearless's car, did somebody say 3.4 on a t71? that will be amazing when sorted i have a feeling.

great day:)very well organized thanks to Darryl..:)glad i finally meet him "top man":)and other members too,i`m very happy with my results 332 hp @0.6 bar with the cats still on i don`t think is bad,every one was confused about my 1st turbo on readings it`s not working properly or something i`ll might have to take it to garage soon

sorry i couldn't`t be there for longer ...:( Mr's wanted to go shopping ,what can i do

nice one:)

Just got back to Lincoln too!! Good day - good to meet so many of you. Thanks Homer and Adnan for the day - really enjoyed it! And 324.1 on totally stock was icing on the cake - happy with that!

Now its time to start modifying.

I know this great garage called Mkivstore..... ;)