The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Dyno day May 9th - Supra club day

Homer

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sorry - extenuating circumstances, I wouldn't normally do this, nor would I find it acceptable if it was done to me, I do feel bad.

Thank you for being understanding Homer, I'll definately make it to Suprapod, and if I can do anything to be of help for that to make up for leaving this so late just say the word...

It's hardly the latest spec, but is a Geforce 7600GT 256MB any use? (XFX XXX highly overclocked one, so will be fine for everything except the latest games)

Mate that would be more than fine - you're a star!! I owe you a buttie of your choice! :)

Guest drlee

could i come along?.im used to,,i told you so,,!.worst ways one of u could tow me home,got 5hit loads of beer and a good bbq?

could i come along?.im used to,,i told you so,,!.worst ways one of u could tow me home,got 5hit loads of beer and a good bbq?

Any club members are welcome, so long as you don't get banned by then :p If you want to book a slot on the dyno then let me know now, but I will need you to confirm you'll be there, otherwise you might not get a run.

No beer and no BBQ, not allowed on an MOD site.

Gonna pop down say hello tomorrow, looking forward to see some nice Supras :)

Good stuff, would be nice to meet you.

Bought a load of sarnie stuff, crisps and canned drinks (£40 worth :D ) and Adnan has prepared all the indian snacks, so we will at least be well fed ;) I'll put all the food and drinks in the office/playstaion room at SRR, so help yourself to it.

Will you let a E30 325i with a 535i engine run? Darren is coming with me and mentioned today he would like to run his car.

No problem at all Jamie, Darren is welcome to come along. It'll help keep the guys at SRR a little happier and help the day run smoother :) The time slots are in the 2nd post on this thread, so let me know when is best.

Thanks mate

No problem at all Jamie, Darren is welcome to come along. It'll help keep the guys at SRR a little happier and help the day run smoother :) The time slots are in the 2nd post on this thread, so let me know when is best.

Thanks mate

Just spoke with him, put Darren down for 14:30 please bud.

Looking forward too seeing some killer pulls on the dyno tomorrow, cant wait...! :)

You could always watch your own car on there Carl :D It's a great opportunity to know, for sure, the power your car has, plus if boost and AFR readings are on expectation :)