The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky Insurance - best policy, best price, best service

My renewal doc says I should call to discuss adding agreed value... I presume this is still unavailable to me as I couldn't have it last time, so that's potentially annoying.

I dont know if it makes a difference but ive always taken it our every renewal and I think have had it 5 yrs now. So long before they stopped offering it.

I thought Agreed value renewal was only avaliable if you had agreed value year before not just only if you renewed...hence why ive always just taken it. I may be wrong...it wouldnt be the first time.

It makes a big difference :)

If you already have it you get to keep it, even if you are a high risk, if you don't have it already then you can't have it.

Unless something has changed, if it hasn't then mentioning it on my renewal is a big stinky tease.

Shame about this as mine is due in 2 weeks and i want agreed evaluation.

Thats the problem i got, at least there are insurance places that still do them. Apparantly the other supra club has a club insurance that gives a discount and agreed values to new customers ;)

Have tried Sky Insurance for a quote for my 1994 N/A Auto (Exhaust, Tein Super Street Susp & 19" Alloys) 4yrs no claims, 22yrs old. Sadly they could only quote for third party :( Had quite a good renewal quote from Adrian Flux of £922 Fully Comp, will prob have to take them up as Sky cannot help me :(

I've been with sky insurance for 2 years now and had agreed value on my policy and been very happy, but about 3 months ago i let my policy run out why i did some work on my car, 2 months ago i phoned them back up to take my insurance back up and they said i could not have agreed value on my policy because my insurance ran out 4 weeks ago and agreed value is not offerd to new customers. i still took out my insurance with them but not happy.

Well Ive just renewed my insurance with them £805 including agreed value. Which i'm happy with. I think I could of got cheaper off Aplan (they kept calling me to say they could go cheaper) but I said to sky if you can hit £800 with agreed value ill pay right now. Agreed value is a winner for me :)

The agreed value will be the winner for me, without that i dont reckon we would get know where near the kind of money we put into our cars back should something happen, thats why i cant go with the club insurer :(

Guest Angry Koala

14% increase on my renewal (same cover, no additional mods or claims), £140 more than other companies, can't get through on the main phone number or the renewal line (no answer), PM'd on here yesterday for a callback, not heard anything...... :(

Please can I get a callback Sky otherwise I'm going to have to take my hard-earned elsewhere?

I will try you at my renewal in June 08

Lets hope its a good quote it will take alot for me to change my insurance co. as i get agreed valuation.

Stick with the company that gives you agreed value, how much do you think you would get without it :(

Guest willismaximus

Well, Sky have definately just "Qouted Me Happy" had a couple of very silly quotes from a few of the mainstream Insurers but i've just got off the phone to Jason @ Sky and i'm now paying less on the Supra than DirectLine were dragging out of me with my civic!!!!

BARGAIN!!!! :D

Well, Sky have definately just "Qouted Me Happy" had a couple of very silly quotes from a few of the mainstream Insurers but i've just got off the phone to Jason @ Sky and i'm now paying less on the Supra than DirectLine were dragging out of me with my civic!!!!

BARGAIN!!!! :D

good news ! :)

Guest Angry Koala
We're working through quite a backlog from the bank holiday weekend... Ollie

What about the backlog from before the bank holiday Ol mate? Been trying to get through for nearly a week and I've PM'd :(

Edited by Angry Koala (see edit history)

Guest Angry Koala

Having complained about not getting a callback I think it only fair to say that having contacted me today, Ollie has come through for me with a great deal including cover for my alloys (my only mod lol) and agreed value! Cheers Ollie and Sky! Very pleased with the end result. :D

Having complained about not getting a callback I think it only fair to say that having contacted me today, Ollie has come through for me with a great deal including cover for my alloys (my only mod lol) and agreed value! Cheers Ollie and Sky! Very pleased with the end result. :D

AGREE VALUE YOU SAY, THATS INTERESTING FOR A NEWBIE?