The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Mids Meet

Pete

Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet

• Saturday 1st December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/santa.gif
    • Saturday 15th December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/christmas05.gif

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work Linda:)

1.Pete

2.Burna

3.Turbonut

4. TrickTT (+1 if we are bringing our better halves)

5. Hoff (+1 if we are bringing our better halves)

Also is this just for us supra club members? I can get my GF's brother to come in his S14 Silvia. If its just members then no worries:)

Good work Linda:)

1.Pete

2.Burna

3.Turbonut

5. Hoff (+1 if we are bringing our better halves)

Also is this just for us supra club members? I can get my GF's brother to come in his S14 Silvia. If its just members then no worries:)

Hi Adam ;)

Its up to all of us but I cant see it being a problem, as long as he admits supra's are better than silvia's :p lolxx

I'm only going if Linda lets me nibble on her breast,....

Of course, that's dependent on her ordering Turkey or Chicken.

If not I'd settle for some of Pete's chipolata.

dependent on date YES

Ones bigger than the other ;) turkey more than chicken, of course :innocent: Mind you if your lucky Pete may have his chippolata wrapped in bacon :p

We need to decide a date next. Does anyone know how to put up a vote section at the top? 1st and 15th. If you can make either click on both....if that makes sense :blink: The most popular date will be the one :)

cheers

Lx

1.Pete

2.Burna

3.Turbonut

5. Hoff (+1 if we are bringing our better halves**)

6. Guigsy (if it doesnt colide with a holiday im thinking of having.)

7. G-Nemie +1 ** (Need dates sorting though 1st or 15th is OK )

Linda - from past experience it's easier to get payment in full up front from all interested people, that way on the night you settle the food bill, and everyone else settles their own drinks. You won't then spend the evening chasing people for the remainder of the money.

Also no money = no meal. That way you won't find yourself out of pocket - with all the best will in the world it DOES happen.

Be aware that you will get stung for paypal fees (I did last year so make sure that people who pay by PP are aware that the surcharge will apply to them.

I've editted Petes post to reflect the date changes - unfortunately I can't add a poll you'll need to PM either Branners or Mawby to get a poll added after people have posted on the thread.

Sounds like a good do anyway :thumbs:

Mike

:D this is looking good! Still need to get a definite date so I'll PM Branners to put a vote thread up. As soon as we get 6 takers for either date (1st or 15th) I'll book it for, say 1:30 = gives longer travellers time to turn up and lubricate tonsils ready for a huuuuuge nosh and a good afternoon to natter :D

What think y'all to the time? Any probs?? :search:

Lx