The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Mids Meet

Pete

Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet

• Saturday 1st December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/santa.gif
    • Saturday 15th December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/christmas05.gif

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, Kate & mini-Kate (Daniel, 4) will come - assuming mini-people are allowed? (If not I'll find a child-sitter.)

(Also I was recently appointed Midlands events mod person thingy, so let me know if you need any help organising anything Linda. :))

Pete - didnt mean to nick your thread, thought it might be easy for me to set up as its literally down the road :kiss:

Lx

Hey, the less hassle for me the better! I just wanted to get it kick started. I can just turn up and get pissed now. :D

(Also I was recently appointed Midlands events mod person thingy, so let me know if you need any help organising anything Linda. :))

Get it sorted then. I was very disappointed with the shoddiness of the Mids Gumball this year. :p

Me, Kate & mini-Kate (Daniel, 4) will come - assuming mini-people are allowed? (If not I'll find a child-sitter.)

Of course hun ;) though you'll need to bring ear plugs for the little man since this lot are so naughty :innocent: I'll add you to the list

Lx

Hi steve

Yup, can think of a couple of things, Mike (pixelfill) offered too, ta guys :) I'll give you a PM shortly Steve....btw, you'd have got pi@@ed anyway :p

Lx

Steve m8,

You need to clear the clutter our your PM's, message bounced like a bauble off santa's belly :p

Lx

Eh, again!! doh. 2 mins then try again Linda :)

Just deleted a load, so it should work if you try again - will now copy the rest elsewhere too so it's completely empty.

Are people going to be hanging about at the Spread for a drink or woteva after the meal cuz i'll come up afterwards if they are????

Hey Mike ;)

Your very welcome to pop along, cant imagine anyone staggering running off straight after food :D

Thanks to those who've paid, about to update it now

Lx

Linda, you've turned into a pirate:d Im still waiting on my mate but i'll definately know by wednesday on who i got coming and send the money then;)

excellent (that was my best black country accent btw :p) I paid the deposit today but they need the rest of the deposit asap as I thought about 20 peeps - being optimistic :innocent:

Lxx

Went for a drink there on Sunday, nice place, but now I'm barred :( *JOKE*

I'll send the money over for 2 people tomorrow Linda, the promise of a free meal should make it easy for me to conjure up a date :D

I'll also give S7EVE a nudge as he said he would like to catch up with the midlands lot, lets see if he puts his money where his mouth is.

Thanks for sorting everything Linda :)

See Pete I told you the plan of us coming up with the idea and then getting some other mug to organise it would work, SteveR didn't fall for it this time though :D