The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Mids Meet

Pete

Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet

• Saturday 1st December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/santa.gif
    • Saturday 15th December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/christmas05.gif

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thankyou, im dsyslexic. thanks for pointing that out. If you cant work out what im trying to say then sorry. otherwise i can do no better than try my best :rolleyes:

Firefox usualy spell checks but since ive got vista it has stopped doing it :(

I don't care how you spell huney ;) just pleased you could make it, sorry I didnt get the chance for a natter with you, sure we'll catch up at a meet soon :D

sorry Simon, must have literally just missed each other :( the white facelift was Konrad's Konio-nt

Mike - good to see you ;) keep an eye open for another meet, Steve's going to sort a regular one AREN'T you Steve??!! :p:d lolxx

L

I don't care how you spell huney ;) just pleased you could make it, sorry I didnt get the chance for a natter with you, sure we'll catch up at a meet soon :D

sorry Simon, must have literally just missed each other :( the white facelift was Konrad's Konio-nt

Mike - good to see you ;) keep an eye open for another meet, Steve's going to sort a regular one AREN'T you Steve??!! :p:d lolxx

L

:blahblah:

Maybe ;)

thankyou, im dsyslexic. thanks for pointing that out. If you cant work out what im trying to say then sorry. otherwise i can do no better than try my best :rolleyes:

Firefox usualy spell checks but since ive got vista it has stopped doing it :(

Sorry didn't know - there are so many poor speller on forums it not possible to be aware! btw thats why I stayed with Firefox:innocent:

Beside the little incident at the end of the night, we both had a great time and want to thank you Linda for putting together such a great meet :thumbs: (You've a lot to live up to now Steve ;)) Thank you everyone else for the great company as usual, it had been too long since I had seen some of you.

Guigsy I'm glad I caught you before you went, it's great to see that Rob's old car has gone to such nice owner, you really do have a stunning car there and I love what you've done with it already :)

Oh and sorry for being late, I could see some people weren't surprised though :innocent:

See you all soon :) Ste get your arse in gear and sort it out, your birthday sounds like a good opportunity ;)

All right, all right - I'll post something up now so people can put it in their diaries, and I'll sort the details out in slow time :)

Meant to add it was really good to see you Kate and Daniel again, well Kate and Daniel anyway ;) How long had it been? I think Daniel was still looking for 'Fatty Burna' when you left :rlol: (Thanks for that mate)

Lets not leave it that long again ;)

Meant to add it was really good to see you Kate and Daniel again, well Kate and Daniel anyway ;) How long had it been? I think Daniel was still looking for 'Fatty Burna' when you left :rlol: (Thanks for that mate)

lol, sorry mate :D Dan was very confused - which I would take as a compliment if I were you! BTW - You did well to shrink that old shirt down so it still fits you. ;)

Lets not leave it that long again ;)

Get your ar5e (:taped: oops) into gear then and get to my b'day pubbage :)