The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Mids Meet

Pete

Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Mids Christmas Meet

• Saturday 1st December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/santa.gif
    • Saturday 15th December http://www.freeclipartpics.com/images/christmas05.gif

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Linda,you can add me and TOM46 to the list.We are not in for meal but defo a beer and a chat afterwards.Might come in convoy with MIKE as well if he wants to come with us.I caught up with him the other day after driving past his car for last 12 months.Be good to catch up with you Hadyn as well.

Hi Linda,you can add me and TOM46 to the list.We are not in for meal but defo a beer and a chat afterwards.Might come in convoy with MIKE as well if he wants to come with us.I caught up with him the other day after driving past his car for last 12 months.Be good to catch up with you Hadyn as well.

Yeah i'll be coming up matey for a few. Got my new exhaust coming today too so thatll be added too my motor by then aswell! ;)

Hi Simon

Best to keep the list just for 'Diners' otherwise it will get confusing ;) Well, for me anyway :conf::think:

If everyone turns up whos said they will its gonna be a good meet for sure!! :D

I'm about to start a MENU CHOICE thread as we need to get these back within the next two weeks, will put up link at lunchtime today

Lxx

EDIT by SteveR - the thread with details of the Midland Christmas meet can be found here

EDIT #2 by SteveR - Thread closed at Linda's request (all menu options received :thumbs:)

---

Folks,

I need to get the menu choices back to the pub/restaurant within the fortnight. Either enter on this thread or drop me a PM ASAP Please!!!As below (also on original thread):

Starters options

Spicy parsnip soup

Chicken, bacon and port pate

Smoked haddock & spring onion parcel

Creamy mushrooms in Marstons and Stilton sauce

-------

Mains options:

Roast Turkey

Beef with port and mushrooms

Salmon with watercress and champagne parcel

Roast duckbreast with chilli and orange

Winter vegetable Crumble