The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hulk Hogan's Son in bad accident

Jason

That video of his head is shocking, anyone know if he made any sort of a recovery or is he a veg?

A veg for "life" now sadly, the best he can hope for is to be able to control his eyes by all accounts, needs permanent care and is destined for a life in a nursing home.

If any part of his brain is able to think about what happened and what lies ahead I wouldn't be surprised if it just wants an quick end to it all, I know I would.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just watched a video of the guys head on youtube, and while i can understand the familys request to keep images etc private i can see why this was called sucha horrific injury. the dude has the full front 3 inches of his skull above the eyeline missing. i cant even understand how his brain is still able to control the rest of his body and keep it going. i feel really sorry for him and especially his family. tbh i think hulk hogans son should be in jail for a lot longer, and i hope that this stays with him for the rest of his life.

Surely it was his own fault too for not wearing a seatbelt? Lessons to be learned all round I think. I always suspected it would end badly with Nick, ever since he joined SF back in the day - a 13-14 year old bragging about racing a 700HP Supra.....

Yeah, all his fault - I mean the way he wrapped that unused seatbelt around the accelerator and steering wheel while pouring drink down Nick's throat was a really silly thing to do.

I'm sure he'll consider it a lesson learnt the next time he manages to open and eye and dribble on his bed sheets, Nick too as he jumps into another high performance car, parks outside his luxury house and signs up for some kind of messed up MTV series that looks at how he's dealing with things after prison.

Just seen the video of his 'so-called' mate, :shock: I couldn't believe how bad it was. Yes he should of been wearing a seatbelt but Nick should also of not had the pedel to the metal while being pissed up.

I still don't even know how he's still alive, I thought that would surely of crushed his brain.