The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hulk Hogan's Son in bad accident

Jason

MATURITY does.

It's a fact statistically you'd be more likely to have an accident as a teenager behind the wheel of a BHP monster than an older person.

As for Lewis Hamilton :rolleyes: - Yes he's good, a one off almost at his age (which is where your argument falls flat on its face), but I'm sick of hearing/reading his name! There's so many other talented UK drivers in motorsports which deserve credit but aren't getting a look thanks to media buzz.

That was just an example mate

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LH is 22, been racing karts since he was under 10, worked his way through the Formulas, races on race tracks which have an even & consistant amount of grip, no potholes, markings, traffic lights, street furniture, overbanding, service hole refills, man hole covers, diesel spills, old doris's, sunday drivers, the myopic, the MOT failure, the rep doing daft shit and they are all going the same way & there's only 21 of the best drivers in the world sharing the track with him.

Hundreds of thousands of kids want to be F1 drivers, only 7-8 or so make it every year. You couldn't have picked a worse example if you tried. I think you'll find most racers have crashes in their road cars too.

Urgh, dont take what I said so literally

Hope Nick and his mate get well soon. We watch Hogan Knows Best and Nick and Brooke seem like really nice, polite 'normal' kids so I think it's a shame people are hating on them just coz they have a famous dad. Hulk's a legend and I don't and never have been the least bit interested in wrestling but they deserve all the good things that they get as Hulk earned it for them.

As for racing his own car...I dunno. If the Viper was racing then yeah do him for it as anyone else would be but he deserves no more (or less) than any of us. Makes me think twice that's for sure.

The steering wheel is only that hight because they have done a dash roll(space creation tech) just makes it alot easier to get people out in a safe way and get feet out if they were trapped. As someone already mentioned the bonnet will be up to sort out the bat.

Which ever way you look at it he has been bloody lucky. The Supra has held up very well (for the age of it)from the look of it to but not knowing the speed it looks like he hit the tree bloody hard with the back end and its only got the open space were the roof should be to fold into.

Anyway hope they both are ok and its gutting to see such a nice motor in that state.

"nabbed August 10 by Pinellas Park police after his 1998 Toyota was recorded going 82 mph in a 45 mph zone. He was also cited for failing to wear a seatbelt".

Says it all really.

Hope his passenger pulls through and he finally learns his lesson though.

He's lucky he didn't kill anyone.

He was also cited for failing to wear a seatbelt".

In the same incident, or a typically clever piece of media wording? TBH I couldn't care less if other drivers don't wear seatbelts, if they want to risk their life in a slow collision then it's Darwin theory! I'll admit though that it does paint a worrying picture of someone's attitude (i.e., "I don't care if I live so I'l drive like a t**t).

• 6 months later...

Hundreds of the police's pictures of the car, the scene, and even the two men in hospital (why?!) have now been released...

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/13/police-release-photos-from-nick-hogan-bolleas-crash/

http://media.myfoxtampabay.com/galleries/Bollea_Crash/

The driver of the Viper that Nick was (almost definately) racing against has been sentenced, Nick is due in court again on the 14th of April...

http://www.clearwaterpersonalinjurylawyers.com/news_viper_driver_in_bollea_crash_sentenced.aspx

Hundreds of the police's pictures of the car, the scene, and even the two men in hospital (why?!) have now been released...

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/13/police-release-photos-from-nick-hogan-bolleas-crash/

http://media.myfoxtampabay.com/galleries/Bollea_Crash/

The driver of the Viper that Nick was (almost definately) racing against has been sentenced, Nick is due in court again on the 14th of April...

When i first saw the "hundreds of pictures" I thought they were going to make an exibition of the youn rich kids but no.Jacobs gets 90 days probation.

25 hours community service.

90 days loss of licence.

And a poxy $500 fine.WTF they know they were racing.A young guy is in a coma brain damaged.They should at the very least get a custodial sentance and never be aloud to drive again.Just my opinion.

They had at least 10 witnesses that reported that the two cars were racing, I can't believe how he could've wriggled out of that charge without some 'influence'.

Reports vary regarding the speed - somewhere between 70 and 80 mph most likely. Sort of speed we all reach quite regularly (just not in a 40 limit).

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old thread, however I was flicking through the channels the other night, and spotted Hogan knows best, so figured I'd watch it to see if anything was mentioned re the accident and oddly enough as I clicked onto it, Nick was in a police station being shown videos of accidents and one in particular jumped out at me, it was a silver car bananaed on a tree.

So I figured it was post accident, and then there was a shot of the house with the yellow supra on it....

Given the attitude that he 'appeared' to have on that episode, it was rather obvious that he wasn't listening and just simply wanted to drive and drive fast.

The yellow supra being the result....