The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hulk Hogan's Son in bad accident

Jason

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems he's out, his sister updated her MySpace yesterday (I got this via another site, I don't read the MySpace sites of people like this)...

Hey you guys...as you all know, my brothers gettin out tomorrow...I cant even tell you, as a sister, how exciting this is for me! Nick and I are like best friends...and i cant believe how long Ive gone without him.... Not seeing him for 6 months has been really really hard. He always knows how to make me feel better or make me smile when I need it, and its been tough without having him there to hug me just at the right time, or crack a joke when im havin a bad day.

There have been a lot of supporters and a lot of haters that have come up to me and said things that have helped and things that made me feel like I couldn't make it through another day... Some people wish terrible terrible things on us and say the the most nasty comments that I can't even repeat on here... It really hurts. I understand people have their own opinion, but most of the people that come up to us don't know the whole story, or how much we really really love John. Its really sad, because were not bad people....were just going through a really hard time, and so is John's family. I feel sorry for the people who are misinformed because all they have to go off of is the media, which lets just face it, is NEVER a reliable source. Even the news, when that should be the most accurate...its probably the most far off. I didn't come on here to vent, and I know this still wont change peoples opinion or what they think about my family. But I know that you never really know, until you actually walk in someones shoes. And that goes in all directions. All I ask, is instead of making this harder, and putting evil things out there, you pray for John and for us, and leave words of inspiration. I know- like I know -like I know- John is gonna walk out of that hospital and things will be ok again. I know his strength and I know he can do it with our prayers...... To all the people who have been supportive- It has helped MORE than you will ever know. I can not thank you enough.....Please pray for my brothers safety too... this is a really tough time he has gone through and I know all he wants to do is show you, John and his family how much he cares and understands.

ok. Back to the happy stuff! .......I just can't wait to see my Nicky! Im gonna make him every kind of food you can possibly think of! Hes been living on bread an potatoes so far and I know some mac'n'cheese is gonna hit the spot! LOL Thanks so much for listening and keep praying! Every day will be better and better and better. God bless you! Have a safe day!

Love you guys!

brooke

His focus is to make a positive difference in this world, media-free. Since his future actions will speak louder than any words, there is no need to speak to the media at this time."

Bollea, a veteran of his father's "Hogan Knows Best" show on VH1, had said in jail that he wanted to star in his own reality show after release, an idea Graziano's lawyer, George Tragos, felt was exploitative.

So he wants to make the world a better place by making it media free on a reality tv show.... Hmmm, that makes sense....

Full article..

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1597529/20081021/story.jhtml

Indeed, he's never going to do anything again, let alone walk. I still can't believe he's still "alive".

It's amazing what they can do these days.

From one of the videos, his family were told that he would never be the John they knew due to the large amount of brain that the doctors had to remove. :blink:

So many things go through my mind about this...

Should he have been saved?

If he still has conscious thought, wouldn't it be a living hell?

Scary. Makes you think twice about driving hard and risk taking in general.

Truly is terrible. I heard about Nick ruining his car but never knew it was that bad. He should've got a tougher sentence - I thought the US courts were super strict? People getting like 155 years for crimes all strung together? Or is that just for the normal people. Hmm... I still like Hulk Hogan, but Ive never like his wife.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahad_Israfil

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wTb5MJtaYaA

This guy lost half his head and went on to complete a degree course. Sadly I don't think this will happen in Graziano's case.

True, but the guy with the degree seems to have lost the side of his head (parietal/temporal lobes) whereas the marine has lost the front part (frontal lobes). There would be a larger effect from losing the frontal lobes, although I wouldnt choose either!