The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just finished the budget NA-T project (with pics)

kieren1234

that looks a good job mate

it would be interesting if you could list all the parts needed and any of the suppliers you got them from im pretty good round an engine and wouldnt mind taking on something like this .£1300 now thats a nice price for a basic turbo .keep us informed when you get it tuned.:)

will do mate, i will e-mail you a FULL writup as i have sort of had to follow about 10 different ones to complete this project so would be nice to have complete one with a list of suppliers.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when i have done the write up, i would like to offer a fitting service:

If people buy all the bits but are not confident with fitting them, i will be MORE than willing to fit all the parts for free and fit this around university. I really do appreciate all the comments and to be honest, with the ammount of help i have recieved from this forum, a free fitting service is the least i can do.

Suprastar, get all the parts and ill fit em for you without any problems mate, it will be a pleasure to help a fellow member out.

Kind regards everyone and the comments are much appreciated.

As already said - excellent work fella! It's always encouraging when somebody manages to achieve something like this so cheaply.

I too want to do something like this with my TT. I'm slowly getting my bits together for BPU then Im going to start collecting stuff for a small single to be done by myslef over the winter.

Like you say, if you shop around and can wait for parts then it can be done cost effectively.

Heres a couple more pictures, we have modified the intercooler piping now and it is away from the turbo but still going to get a blanket for it:

Horrible vielside, i know but thats what was on the car, goiong for a do luck front, blitz skirts and maybe a trial rear and getting painted a standard toyots dark grey which comes on the new yaris. Gorgeous colour.