The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just finished the budget NA-T project (with pics)

kieren1234

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in Wombwell, Barnsley, you havnt just driven past weatherspoons have you?????

ahhh so that car ended up in yorkshire one way! Live in wakey myself. any chance I could have a butchers one day fella if your over that way... you beat me to buying this and would love to see it in the flesh...:)

ahhh so that car ended up in yorkshire one way! Live in wakey myself. any chance I could have a butchers one day fella if your over that way... you beat me to buying this and would love to see it in the flesh...:)

Yes mate, not a problem, we will have to arrange something.

HEHEHE, im working on it mate, its going to be a massive word document with pictures so will need to e-mail it to everyone. Can we start a list please of the people that want the walkthrough and suppliers list or if not maybe it can be posted on here by an admin if i email it to them??

ermmmmmm is there anyway of compressing word files because its 3500 kb so far and no where near finished., Has LOADS of pictures in it.

Not really. It's probably your pictures which are bloating the file. It shouldn't really be an issue as you can zip it before sending to anyone.

There will be so many people interested in reading it , perhaps it could be uploaded and added as a download on this website ?

I was hoping to have it as a sticky in the na-t section (if this gets approved - See club suggestions section). If notit could be put on a thread and stickied in the tech section.

thanks homer, ill zip the files then.

Kieren,

I am a little confused with this project on your car. More to the point how you have managed to do it.

You bought your car from monkey76364 at the end of march this year. This thread. There are pictures of it here in monkeys earlier thread here.

Now 2 months ago you started this thread asking people to send you a quid as you were having financial difficulties as you were a student and was only earning £500 a month doing part time work. The bank charges were causing problems due to late payment of your credit card. You even considered selling the Supe to help clear the debt which you didnt want to do because you had spent ages getting a car the way you wanted it etc......

Now i have been looking over previous threads and noticed you were asking what bits to get for this N/A T project, this was both before and after asking for people for money.

In other threads, just over 2 weeks ago, it was stated that you cant wait to be debt free.

How did you have the cheek to ask members for money with your little story when you were spending £1300 odd doing this to your car?

Was that thread created just to try and fund this project rather than trying to clear debt?

Just seems a little out of order to me to try and use fellow members like that.

Just my 2p worth :)

It wasnt like that mate, i started sourcing parts for an na-t for my friend (the person that helped me do this project) and he bought all the bits as we were doing it on a spare engine (that i got for free from lucifer) and he was going to be putting it in a supra shell if he could find one cheaply enough. We had most of the parts and he decided he could not afford to do the project any more and was struggling to find a good shell, so we decided that i would buy all the bits from him (now that i have my money problems controlled) and after my mum and dad have given me quite alot of money to sort things out (cleared credit cards and "some" student loan debt) and i decided to spend some on the car. Hence why i bought all the stuff from him. Hope this makes snese and i agree that, seeing from your presepective it looks bad on me.