The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just finished the budget NA-T project (with pics)

kieren1234

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all very well working on your car, and doing your own work, but working on someone elses car is another matter entirely.

:yeahthat:

I did the single install on my motor and wouldnt dream of taking on someone elses P&J.

I have helped other members where I can which I think is fine and if this is the intention then cool, as for the walkthrough I think that would be a great addition to the club FAQ.

Some great posts in this thread :thumbs:

Im very interested in this. I dont want to sell my N/a so this might be perfect for me!

1) m45sey

2) dr_blackman

3) fla$ha$h

4) Marco79

5) Simon2610

6) Nwo1986

Oi dont cut people out :)

1) m45sey

2) dr_blackman

3) fla$ha$h

4) Marco79

5) Simon2610

6) ultra_supra...jus incase i end up keepin the sup

7) Rovervi

1) m45sey

2) dr_blackman

3) fla$ha$h

4) Marco79

5) Simon2610

6) ultra_supra...jus incase i end up keepin the sup

7) Rovervi

8) Nwo1986

When the walkthrough is complete guys, i am going to be sending it to Homer so that he can have a look through it to make sure everything is ok before anyone gets chance to view it (good idea IMHO) and then he will be making a thread in the FAQ section for it. Cheers for the interest.

When the walkthrough is complete guys, i am going to be sending it to Homer so that he can have a look through it to make sure everything is ok before anyone gets chance to view it (good idea IMHO) and then he will be making a thread in the FAQ section for it. Cheers for the interest.

yeah mate i saw in the thread i just like pi55ing about lol:d

Guest Nicholas

Kieren don't do any work for anyone, one mistake no matter how good your workmanship is will cost you massively :)

Stick to your own car mate and let others get on with theirs! No harm in providing a write up though :)

Nick.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, what a thread! I just sat here and read it from page 1 (not sure how I missed it when you posted it!)

Well done Kieren for (nearly) finishing it, its about bloody time!

When is it going for mapping/setting up and a dyno run? Also, where are you taking it, I've just about bagged myself some new 'goodies' (K14 SUP's for sale thread ;) ) and will need to take the car somewhere reputable for mapping :D

• 4 weeks later...
I dont want to completely fit an na-t for anyone as i probably havnt got the time, i would just help them if they needed it. I appreciate your view though and see where you are coming from. Can an admin delete this thread at all as its just cluttered.

Kieren your idea of posting a walkthrough is and will be a help to any n/a owners wanting to do this .and your offer of practical help to anyone doing this is admirable .but if you do and someones engine blows youll get the blame so keep it to the walkthrough and answer questions .

i think youve done a great job for the cost and will be v/interested in having a go myself ,if you dont post up the walkthrough can you e-mail it to me .again great job and it looks good to cheers dave