The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 T61 single, 6 speed.

garetheves

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok after another potential buyer has pulled out i just want the car gone now. Who would have thought selling a car could be so stressfull. Lost complete interest in it, havent driven it in over 3 weeks now and dont plan on doing. Tax has run out so car is SORNed, ill go halves on 6 months tax for the buyer.

First person to offer over £12,495 can have it.

Ok after another potential buyer has pulled out i just want the car gone now. Who would have thought selling a car could be so stressfull. Lost complete interest in it, havent driven it in over 3 weeks now and dont plan on doing. Tax has run out so car is SORNed, ill go halves on 6 months tax for the buyer.

First person to offer over £12,495 can have it.

10k cash?!

I think £9K would be a better offer if you're going to kick the lad in the bollocks properly:D

:rlol:

Can you keep it at that price and not sell it for about a year?

Wish i could mate. Ive been tempted just to put it in storage till next summer but i need the cash in the bank cos im either buying a new house or moving to New Zealand sometime next year.

:search: what?! thats a new one mate? why such a huge move? actually dont answer that, talk to you at the meet mate ;)

Its only a maybe at the moment, weighing up my options. Went travelling there a few years back and completely fell in love with the place, said at the time (and at least once a week since then :) ) that id like to move there at some point. With the way things have been recently and me getting sick of working for the NHS ive been thinking about it a lot lately. Id get a job easily plus the import scene is massive over there as shipping from Japan is far less than to here.

• 2 weeks later...
Gaz,

Just bringing this beauty back to the top of the pile - where it belongs mate;)

Cheers fella, was gonna put it back on eBay this weekend with a nice low reserve. Need to shift it soon, starting looking round houses and this is my deposit.

STUNNING car!:D

nice car mate :cool: if only i was older....:(

Cheers guys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.