The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 T61 single, 6 speed.

garetheves

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It truly is a stunning example you have gaz :salute: and here's hoping it goes to someone who can appreciate it and look after it as you have - it'll be a very lucky fellah!

Good luck with the sale mate, hope it doesnt hurt too much when shes driven away by her new owner :bye::cry:

Linda

xx

It truly is a stunning example you have gaz :salute: and here's hoping it goes to someone who can appreciate it and look after it as you have - it'll be a very lucky fellah!

Good luck with the sale mate, hope it doesnt hurt too much when shes driven away by her new owner :bye::cry:

Linda

xx

Cheers hun. Just given it a good drive round Wales today, might be the last time i take it out for a major trip. Ill make sure it goes to a good home though.

Gaz

Ask much as i don't wont Gaz to sell this :( It really is a superb car! I've had the pleasure of following him a number of times at 70 leptons :innocent: on the way home from mascrat manor and it needs to be seen on the move to be fully appreciated! Stunning!

Ask much as i don't wont Gaz to sell this :( It really is a superb car! I've had the pleasure of following him a number of times at 70 leptons :innocent: on the way home from mascrat manor and it needs to be seen on the move to be fully appreciated! Stunning!

Cheers Rob. Ill still be attending Mascrat each month, you aint getting rid of me that easy. Ill just need a lift down each month as i dont think my next car will be jap. Will set up a rota for who has the privilege of taking me each month :D

Cheers Rob. Ill still be attending Mascrat each month, you aint getting rid of me that easy. Ill just need a lift down each month as i dont think my next car will be jap. Will set up a rota for who has the privilege of taking me each month :D

nice one Gaz i'll pick you up as long as you can hitch hike to Lancaster Post house :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Deposit taken this morning.

Going to new member on here so hopefully he stick around on the board. He's collecting it once the plates have been transferred.

Mixed feelings mate!! Glad you got the sale but gutted that I won't be able to be youyr friend any more as you won't have a flash car.......:D

You still coming to Mascrat??

H.

Mixed feelings mate!! Glad you got the sale but gutted that I won't be able to be youyr friend any more as you won't have a flash car.......:D

You still coming to Mascrat??

H.

Yeah i got mixed feelings to but at least with it out of the way i can move on. Dont know if you heard but me and the missus have split up so this is a deposit on a place of my own so needed it sold really.

Pweeeez be my fwend still.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.