The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 T61 single, 6 speed.

garetheves

Price reduced - £13,500

It has just had front brake pads replaced, painwork touched up and will come fully details and gleaming.

The time has come to sell my Supra. This is the second Supra I’ve owned and have loved them both but its time for a change. I’ve a few genuine reasons for the sale that mean at this moment in time I would like something “normal” so that I’m not constantly worrying that someone is going to key it or steal it. Not only that but it is purely a good weather car and it seems stupid to keep it locked up on a driveway when i could put the money to much better use and someone else can enjoy how it should be enjoyed.

I’ve owned this car for exactly 12 months, bought it from a former member on here. The single conversion was done before I bought it, but it wasn’t quite complete. Once I bought it I have had a FMIC fitted and had it fully mapped to 1.4bar. It made a very comfortable 447Bhp (Dyno sheet to prove).

Around Christmas time I started having a few issues with it misfiring which ended up being a faulty SAFC II, so I took the opportunity to upgrade to the eManage Blue. Again this was all professionally mapped. It made 460Bhp on the new unit and I was told that it easily had 500Bhp if the boost was turned up a little. I decided against this as it is plenty quick enough as it is and id rather not strain the turbo by upping the boost.

The misfiring has been well and truly sorted and I’ve put about 1000 miles on it since, with varying types of driving. The car pulls much better than before and the fuel economy has improved…..Result.

The car has just passed its MOT without a sniff so effectively has 12 months MOT on it.

The car has just over 80,000 Miles (I cant remember the exact number but will check Friday night when I next take the car out) on the clock but you wouldn’t think it to look at it.

I’ve recently had the car professionally detailed so the body work is in stunning condition (as can be seen in the pictures).

Bad Points (There are always some):

• All resolved

Engine (Including Bling ;)):

• Standard 3.0L Straight 6.

• Stainless Steel Top Radiator Pipe.

• Polished Cam Covers,

• Polished Intake Manifold

• Polished Throttle Body

• Polished Power Steering Reservoir + Cap

• Polished Fan Shroud

• Polished Brake Master Cylinder Cover + Cap

• Polished Battery and Radiator Clamps.

• Chrome Catch Can

• Custom Carbon Fibre effect paint on engine plastics (Spark plug and both Fuse covers.

• TRD Oil Filter.

Turbocharger & Induction:

• BL T61 Single Turbo (Polished) with K&N Air filter.

FMIC and Polished Pipe work.

• HKS SSQV BOV.

• Turbo Blanket

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

• Mines ECU.

• Greddy eManage Blue and Injector Harness

• 660cc Injectors

• Aeromotive FPR.

• Walbro Fuel Pump

• AEM AFR Wideband Gauge/Sensor

Exhaust:

• HKS SuperDragger

• Fully De-Catted

Drivetrain:

• Standard 6 speed gearbox.

• RPS Max Clutch

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

• TEIN Type CS Suspension (height adjustable)

• Front and Rear Strut Braces.

• 18" Lenso Alloys – Pretty much perfect condition, only 1 year old. No Kerb marks.

• Front UK Brakes.

• Goodridge Braided Lines.

Interior & ICE:

• The car currently has Factory fitted Reccaro Seats fitted but these are being swapped for some “mint” condition stock leathers.

• Carbon Dash (Not the cheap stuck on kits, these are actual dash panels)

• Defi Gauges (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp) Mounted in the top glove box.

• Defi Boost Gauge mounted in Left Vent

• AEM AFR Gauge mounted in Right Vent.

• TRD 10k Tach and 300Kph Speedo.

• Harness/Camera mount bar.

• Black Apexi SAFC II Fuel Controller (Displaying Only)

• Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller.

• Very basic mini disc heat unit – Never needed it really, the sound of the turbo spooling and slowing down is all the ICE I need 

• Snooper (Included in sale)

Exterior:

• Original Stillen Front Bumper.

• OEM Side Skirts

• Trial rear bumper

• TRD spoiler

• TRD badges

• Tinted front indicators and side repeaters

• Tinted Rear and Rear Quarter windows.

• HID Headlights.

• Facelift Headlights.

• Facelift side repeaters and rear markers. (Repeaters not wired in, but rear markers light up with rear lights).

Performance:

• 460Bhp @ 6500rpm, 1.4 Bar.

The car is available to view any evening and weekend, test drives will only be given to people who are seriously interested and if you want to take the car out yourself then proof of insurance is an absolute must. Once a deposit has been taken ill start the transfer of my private plate (usually takes a week or 2), once this is off the car can be collected and I can cry as you drive it away :cry::bye:

Im going to give it a week or so of just advertising it on here before i open it up to Pistonheads and the dreaded eBay. Thought id give members a chance to buy it first.

Ok so here are some pics:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must be one of the nicest Supra's around. Perhaps I like it so much as it looks like mine.

All true sports cars are red IMHO and red Supies certainly look ace when they are thrashing the arse of everything else on the road.

Great car and great price. Someone will get a bloody good deal here.

Shame you're selling it mate but I can understand your thoughts as my car just sits in the garage with only a blanket and a motorbike to keep it company!!:(

Cheers for all the comments guys, youre making me hate myself for selling it.

the pink handles is a 10 minute job with some t-cut. Will come up superb.

Fraid ive tried that but it doesnt work. Even tried a more course cutting compund and proffessional rotoary. They either need some replacment red ones (im sure Jezzy will get some in) or a quick couple of coats of paint. If it takes a while to sell ill probably get them done when i get a spare few days.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.