The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 T61 single, 6 speed.

garetheves

I saw this missed it's reserve on ebay last night mate, what happened did they come at you with a higher offer or did you sell through Pistonheads?

Mike

Was quite gutted really, had 65 watchers when it finished and no-one bidded at the last minute. It was a member on here that PM'd me during the week about it, we struck a deal and arranged to meet today. If the ebay auction had gone over what he was offering id have taken the ebay price but if not id have sold it to this guy. TBH wasnt really using eBay to actually sell the car, was just using it as a means to advertise the cars sale.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i got mixed feelings to but at least with it out of the way i can move on. Dont know if you heard but me and the missus have split up so this is a deposit on a place of my own so needed it sold really.

Pweeeez be my fwend still.

Yeah mate, I had heard but hoped it was only a temporary thing......:( I may give you aring after!!

Good friends are also hard to find these days!!;)

H.

Yeah i got mixed feelings to but at least with it out of the way i can move on. Dont know if you heard but me and the missus have split up so this is a deposit on a place of my own so needed it sold really.

Pweeeez be my fwend still.

Sorry to hear about you and the missus :(

Mike

Yeah mate, I had heard but hoped it was only a temporary thing......:( I may give you aring after!!

Good friends are also hard to find these days!!;)

H.

Sorry to hear about you and the missus :(

Mike

Cheers guys, im coming round a bit now. Been a shit few weeks though. Still living together as well which makes it really awquard, at least we are still getting on though.

• 5 weeks later...
I presume that you kept the deposit Gaz, sorry that it's back up for sale mate, but on a plus side you'll have the car for next weeks meet and maybe even another pancake run...

Mike

Yeah im keeping the deposit, shame for the guy really but yeah i should make the next pancake run at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bump. Stunning car Gaz, good luck with the sale mate. I would snap this up if I was more confident about my financial situation! ;)

Do it Greg! You only live once.....:tempted:

This car turned up at the meet at Preston Docks last night and even though it hadn't been cleaned it certainly had a "presence".

I don't know why I'm bigging this car up as I don't want Gaz to sell it....:(

H.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.